I Love You too!

HARRY'S POV

3 days.

3 days I haven't heard from Vicky. I'm seriously starting to question myself. Are her feelings for me as strong as I think it is. However, I am sure of it, she loves me she told me there and I do not believe that my hidden brother, is really a valid reason to stop everything. I love this girl. I have to get her back but how, I could give her everything she wants, I could buy her everything, whatever she just won in the lottery, and she's not someone who loves the material, she is more in human relationships like me. I know I said I would give her time, but it becomes hard for me not to have news, when I see Zayn, still hanging on to his phone in the middle of a loving conversation with Jess, while I love in my life, this asks if I am the right man for her, if our relationship is really worth it. All because of this Jenner slut, and my hidden brother, because I wanted to continue to have a normal life, even if I am a "super star". James has helped me a lot during the past five years, he always does the run that I don't want to do like shopping, because there are always too many pap's in this time. He met Jenner, during a social evening, I couldn't go there I was really sick, that evening. I'm glad he has found someone for him, but I pass for a womanizer, besides that this girl doesn't interest me at all, but as soon as I go out everyone ask me about her ... in short, this is madness. I told the press that we had broken up so that they would let me go, but I never thought she would come with James to see us, this will make even more rumors about our "relationship" ( non-existent).

Niall, come into my room.

N: Yo!

He launches on my bed.

H: Hi, what's up  Niall?

N: I have news!

I know what news he is talking about.

H: WHAT ??? HOW IS SHE ? HAS SHE  TALKED  ABOUT ME?

N: She's fine, she told me that she was going to contact you as soon as she made her decision.

H: I know all that, she told me at the airport.

N: Give her time, she experienced a lot of strong emotion in a week. I really believe that she will make the right choice Hazza, this girl, she loves you like crazy. Think about it if she didn't love you and if she would only like to have the "big" Harry Styles, she would never have reacted like that! She loves you man!

H: I hope you're right, I can't lose her, she's perfect. She is perfect for me!

***

Vicky's POV

3 days.

3 days, that I didn't speak to him. I made my decision, I want him in my life. However, I want to surprise him with joining him where he will be in a week when I have finished working for the hotel. As we said in the car, the three of us resigned from our respective positions. Me and Rosie we finish the hours and then it's over. Jess has already finished. I'm afraid Jess is going to sell a trick on Zayn, they've been talking to each other all the time since they left. In short, in a week, we will join them in Scotland in Inverness. They stay there for 3 days so we can visit a bit, I always wanted to visit Scotland. So yeah, I'm leaving Harry a bit, marinated in its own juice. I want him to know that shit it hurt me, I know it wasn't him, but that he was hiding something as important as a brother, and moreover a twin brother. I was really mindfuck.

I called Niall, about 30 minutes ago, he told me that Harry is only a shadow of himself, he doesn't eat, sleep very badly, and hardly ever speaks. I blame myself for sure, but I must succeed in surprising her. Niall is aware that we are coming and he is aware of my decision, but I am made to promise not to say anything, but also to take care of my man.