Family in law!

The vacation on the island was magical. A week of pure happiness and tranquility, we got to know each other outside of the context of the One Direction band! It was a truly relaxing, fun, and loving trip! I can't wait to go back there.

We have just landed on English soil. I am exhausted and it hurts all over, it was certainly a long flight, but it is the redness that I have all over my body that is causing me pain. I have the throat of a lobster. However, I am not the only one, in fact, the girls are as red as me, the guys are as tanned as possible. We are the three jealous of course!

A hand emerges from my left side and raises my hand which proudly wears the claddagh, the number of rings the hand wears I guess it's my promise. Indeed, Harry kisses my hand with the tip of his lips.

H: So, sweetheart, are you ready to meet my family?

V: Uh, I think so, I just hope they will like me.

H: Me, I love you and they love me then !?

He gives me one of those smiles that could revive a dead person ...

V: Hey I tell you !!

H: Come on, come on!

He pulls me to him, and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

H: It's going to be fine, V, don't worry! -He runs his hand over my back and makes circular movements on it. I relax a bit.

Here we go, I'm ready, I want to tell him, but in real life I'm terrified, it's true he's so close to his family, and then he already told me that if his mother or his sister didn't like the girl he was with, he was ending the relationship with that girl, well I really hope that girl isn't me.

***

We arrive at the home of the mother of the twins. I am really stressed out. I know how I could relax, with Harry's help, but now is not the time. So I quickly push this thought out of my brain. I smile slightly and Haz notices it.

H: Not too stressed?

V: You know very well that I'm about to piss on myself thank you ...

He bursts out laughing, and I follow him in his giggles. The others are already entering the house, but I am unable to move. James comes out on the doorstep to shout for us to come in. Harry screams at him that we're coming.

V: I .. - I look at my claddagh ... Damn, Harry does your family know you asked me for a pledge?

H: Shit, no I wanted to ask you here at the beginning ...

I breathe a bit, damn it all just increases my stress.

V: Okay, look, I'll give you the ring back, I kept the box. You just have to ask me again, if I'm approved by your family if not, well I love you and I'm really happy to have been able to be with you these last months ...

H: Ok for the ring and the request, but serious distress, you make me nervous by force ...

He still laughs ...

V: You're right, I need to relax ...

I wink at him, and pull him towards me. He smiles at me. I lift his waistcoat a bit, so I can touch his skin on the edge of his skinny jeans. His right hand comes to take the one which now follows the lines of the leaves that he has tattooed on his lower abdomen. He whispered in my ear.

H: The relaxation will have to wait until after dinner Vicky, but you can be sure that you will be relaxed the rest of the stay, I am far from being done with you sweetheart.

He puts his lips on mine and his kiss is really fiery.

H: I'll take you there right away, but they're probably looking at us through the living room window so, before it gets out of hand, let's go home.

V: ...

He takes my hand.

We head for the front door.

H: Don't worry V, everything will be fine, I love you!

V: I love you, let's go!

***

I was so scared for nothing after all. Gemma jumped to my neck the second we walked through the door. Anne, showed me pictures of her children when they were young. She even thanked me for bringing her sons back to the right path. Apparently Harry was going on a slippery slope before he met me, and since no one likes Kendall, Anne was happy that one of my best friends was dating her other son. Worse there is also Robin, wow what about this man who raises with Anne three children whom he to love as if they were his own. Seriously, I couldn't have hoped for better as a in-laws, and strangely they reminded me of mine.

Supper was wonderful, but we are all exhausted. So Harry gets up from the couch, takes my hand so that I follow him, we kiss everyone, then we go up to the room that Harry used to live in.

The room is a real teenager's room, with posters of his favorite bands, I recognize him with his record library, a turntable, there are also sports trophies, but not many.

V: I like it, I have the impression that I can get to know you a little in your pass now.

He wraps his tattooed arms around my waist.

H: Do you know that you are the first girl to come to my room? ... Of course my mother and my sister ...

V: Stop, do you take that one out every time or !? I say with a small smile.

H: I swear, it's true, my first relationship happened at a party when we had just left X-Factor, when I was no longer living here. - He says to me in my neck then he starts to kiss this one.

V: Ok, I believe you then!

H: Can't you know how much it turns me on to make love to you in this room my love?

I feel a bulge against my butt, which gives me that yes, I can feel his arousal. An electric shock goes through my whole body so much I too want it.

V: Harry, can everyone hear us?

H: I don't care, I want you, I want you and I know you too. -He continues to kiss my neck, my head falls backwards on his shoulder, with his hands he begins to unbutton my blouse.

V: Can you imagine if your mother surprises us?

H: Don't think about it !!

He is now attacking my jeans, since my blouse is at the other end of the room!

I admit that risking getting caught turns me on even more so, I turn to him when he finally managed to remove my skinny jeans.

I look at him, his cheeks are pink with excitement, eyes shining too, his mouth is a little more swollen, how handsome he is my god.

So, I give him a smile, it was the sign he was waiting for, his mouth rushes at me. He gently lays me on the bed, then takes off his clothes.

We have a wonderful night.