I've fucked up real bad, this time

HARRY'S POV

We sang YOU and I, and I cried, I really hope the woman I love will stay with me and forgive me. We are currently singing If I Could Fly, and I walk up to where the girls are, I kiss my eyes in Vicky's place as I sing: "Hope that you don't run from me" , and there my heart is breaking into a thousand pieces, I can almost hear it fall and shatter, it is not there! I look at Rosie and Jess and she gives me a negative nod and they too cry. She's gone, my love is gone. I cry while singing, because I have to at least finish the song. The song ends and I run to my dressing room hoping like a jerk she's there, but she's not. I fall to the ground, I burst into tears. I fucked up, but god damn it, I really fucked up.

"Flashback 3 weeks earlier. "

Vicky's plane leaves. I'm sad, but I understand why she has to go back and also why she doesn't want me to go with her. She is very supportive of my profession. I also do my best to support her when she needs it.

"2 weeks earlier. "

One week she's gone her grandfather passed away, and her family is getting ready to have the funeral. She told me about him often this week and recalled the good and the bad memories with her grandfather. I loved learning about him, but also about her. I love it.

"1 week earlier. "

I'm in Modest's office, model Camille Rowe is in the office too, and I don't know why, but something is going on.

?: So, here comes Camille, Harry you are two young people who are very popular with young people, and Modest thinks it would be good if you were in a relationship.

Camille: What kind of relationship?

Modest CEO: The girlfriend / girlfriend type. My fists clench and my jaw tightens.

H: WHAT?

CEO of Modest: You heard me very well Harry!

H: I ... No, it is out of the question! I'm sorry Camille, it's not against you, you look very nice as a person, but I already have a girlfriend and I'm in love with her so no not for me ...

CEO of Modest: We did not ask your opinion Harry, the duration of the contract is not very long either, then you either do it or One Direction will lose its record contract with SICO and also its management with Modest, it's up to you, but I don't think you want to waste everything you took so long to build Am I wrong Harry!

It's not fair ... what do I do I can't screw up what we built for a girl ... even if it's Vicky. I love you Vicky, I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me.

H: What's in the contract?

CEO of Modest: Not much, two or three outings in public, and let the paparazzi take your picture. You don't even have to touch yourself. It didn't last more than two weeks.

I look at Camille, she's lost like me, but she forms a small smile on the corner of her face, she's happy with this contract, it seems ... shit what the hell I got into.

"2 days earlier. "

Me and my "girlfriend" Camille walk in the streets of London we hunt the pap's which is usually the opposite.

Camille: There's one there, Harry!

H: Hmm, ok!

I only think of Vicky, I only think of her, I miss her I can't wait for her to come back to London and all of a sudden I feel lips on mine, but it's not those of Vicky so I push the person away.

H: What the hell are you doing, Camille ?? Are you sick or what !?

Pap's: So are you together? Since when ? What does your supposed girlfriend Vicky think?

I go for a run and I hide in an ironic bakery no, to say that I could have made my life in a place like this. Camille on my heels, but damn it she let me go.

Camille: Come on Harry, why did you push me away?

H: I already have a girlfriend, and I'm in love with her. Leave me alone !

Camille: Yeah, well in the meantime what do you think she's going to say when your dear and tender Vicky will see the photos where you kiss me on the mouth eh?

H: She will understand ...

Camille: Yeah, we'll see briefly, I'll leave you! I think the contract is over now, but call me when Vicky abandons you.

H: Pffff.

She laughs, turns and then leaves the bakery.

" Today. "

She's mad at me and I understand why, but we're stronger than that, aren't we? She sits next to me, I hold her in my arms, I hug her tight, but I feel that she doesn't want to be there, she does everything to try to forgive me, I know that, but she is at war against herself. I really hope that his side, which does not want to leave me, will win ...

"Today You and I."

I sing, but I cry. We have sung this song of love hundreds of times, but this is the first time that I feel the lyrics deep inside me and i finally understand what the song is about, please god i know i fucked up but keep it close.

"End of flashback Now. "

I'm curled up lying against the door and I cry all the tears in my body, she's gone, she left me, and I'm not mad at her, but me. I blame myself for being so stupid. Yes, I rejected all of Camille's advances and I also rejected him right away when she kissed me, but I never should have said yes to Modest. I hate them, all of them.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Liam: Harry?

H: WHAT?

Liam: There's still the encore Harry, I'm sorry, but you have to get out. Three songs, Harry, three songs and then we'll do whatever you want.

H: Okay, I'm going out!

I open the door, wiping my eyes.

Liam: Oh shit, Harry!

H: We'll talk about that later, will you.

Liam: Okay.

H: Thanks Liam.

Liam: It's nothing Haz!