Josie and the... Bridesmaids

Today is Thursday, August 18, 2016, and it's a special day because it's my birthday. I am 23 years old on this day. I wake up quietly, because although it is my birthday, I am not doing anything special today. Anyway, with Em, we're supposed to eat at a restaurant, but it's only tonight so today I'm having that chill.

In the past three months, not much has happened in my life. Except that I fixed up with the tape, and it feels good. They were supposed to come this week for my birthday, but unfortunately for us the management of the boys decided otherwise ... They must do a benefit concert for some charity. I'm happy that they got involved, although I would have really appreciated them coming to party with me.

With Harry, things are better, but I'm still in "Don't want a romantic relationship" mode. I know it hurts him cause I'm pushing him away, the other day he came to me and he tried to kiss me and I don't know how I did it, but I pushed him away. Since then, it's a little ambiguous, but we try to find ourselves quietly not quickly as they say. I want to be with him, but I believe that I need to love myself first, to love him as he should. Harry has come to understand my point of view and doesn't try any more, at least he tries to keep his distance. I miss him cursed, but hey I'm not ready yet. Especially since living our love in the spotlight is very stressful and dangerous.

In short, I wake up alone in my large King bed. I wake up not because I'm ready to start my day, but because I hear noise downstairs.

???: Shut, you're going to wake her up.

I walk towards the noise, I have my baseball bat in my hand, you never know after all.

??: He's right Louis, it's supposed to be a surprise and you blow your mind no, but you're really stupid.

Louis?

???: I don't think she's going to want to see me when she wakes up, it's still a bit cold since I tried to kiss her, so Niall do you think you could go there and wake her up.

It's the voice I thought, it's Harry and the others. I put my bat on the floor and approach the noise a little closer.

N: Of course Hazza, I go there as soon as everything is ready.

Well, definitely, it's the band, but why are they here, they had to go do a benefit concert, right?

I'm about to go downstairs to join them when I notice I only have one of Harry's t-shirts on my back. I quickly return to my room to dress appropriately. I'm about to close my bedroom door when I hear footsteps in the hallway. Damn, they're already ready. I put on a bra and shorts in fourth gear, I keep Harry's t-shirt, too bad, they will say whatever they want, I always need his scent to sleep then. I hurry back to bed and pretend to sleep what, they want to surprise me after all right? The door to my room opens and my eyes are still closed and I try my best not to smile.

N: (whispering in my ear) Canada?

V: Hmm ..

I continue to pretend to be asleep and turn to the other side of the bed. Lacking to fall out of it for that matter.

N: It's time to raise Canada!

V: It's okay, I get up ... Wait a bit Ireland?

I jump into my bed.

V: The fuck, what are you doing here?

N: Happy Birthday Canada! I jump into his arms.

V: Thank you! Tell me did you come alone?

N: Yes, the concert is in Ontario, I was able to branch off in Quebec, because I did not have the same flight as the others.

V: What do you mean?