Night #2

We spent the whole day doing nothing in Rosie and James' room. At one point, James took me aside.

James: Vic, are you sure it's okay with my brother?

V: Yes, why?

James: Bin, I don't know you almost avoid each other, you don't talk to each other a lot, and I saw you come out of your room last night to go to Niall's room.

V: Oh my god, that's not what you think.

I laugh like a hysteric. He looks at me without understanding.

V: We're fine, don't worry, in fact we're doing very well I would say.

James: So why did you go to Niall's room.

V: Because ...

R: What are you doing my lovesss !?

V: James, saw me go to Niall's room last night so we won't have a choice to say what's going on there.

James: Tell me what?

J: Ah, are you there !?

James: Vicky, tell me what?

V: Your brother and I bet we could do nothing for five days!

James: To do nothing?

R: You know James ...

He seems to think a little then his face lights up.

James: I understand better now ... No sex for five days ... and you bet what?

V: I want one of his Range Rovers, and he wants me to stay, so we stay the whole tour.

James: Do you know you're probably going to win?

V: Yeah, well I hope!

J: Zayn, just text me, they're coming in five minutes.

Me and Jess go back to our rooms at least we dressed we stayed in pajamas all day.

I decide to put on skinny jeans, with one of Harry's hoodies, my converse, on the hair side I have a loose bun, on the makeup side, I have a little touch of eyeliner and a light touch of gloss strawberry, his favorite. I just got out of the bathroom when he entered the room.

H: Hi, sweetheart!

V: Hi, how are you Haz?

I approach him, and come snuggle up in his arms, he hugs me even more when I try to pull back.

H: It's okay, but I missed you. This day was interminable.

He gives a long sigh, gives me a kiss on the top of the head. Lifting my head to look at him I tell him ...

V: I missed you too ... what are we doing tonight, do you have any idea?

H: Guys want to go to a club, but I rather want a playoff night.

V: Is the club just guys or everyone? Because I know that me and the girls would like to get out of the hotel a bit.

H: Everyone!

V: Alright I text girls!

H: Me, who wanted to spend a romantic evening ...

V: Baby, we haven't been out all day, and then we don't have to stay there all night.

H: Yeah, okay ... I'll go take a shower then ..

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and runs away to the bathroom.

Message to gurlllsss <3

V: We're going to stay up tonight in a bar with the guys ...

J: C chill.