No.

It's been several days now, that me and Harry have been running the perfect happiness, for our meeting on Wednesday evening we went to eat in a small chic bistro in old Montreal and we went to the botanical light garden it was really beautiful and above all romantic.

Jayn when it came to them, she told me Thursday evening, they had a little dinner and Netflix evening at her apartment and it was the best evening of her life. She likes him very much and it seems really reciprocal, Niall, told me that Zayn was just talking about Jess. He even started to write a song, which should appear on his solo album. (Yes, the guys are starting to talk about solo careers, but they also want to stay in the group like the backstreet boys do)!

As for Losie, the last few days have been a bit difficult, Rosie is someone very independent and Liam, would like more of Rosie, but she is not able, to let go completely after her last relationship. In short, even if I loved that they were together I think it will end soon.

The guys are leaving on Sunday so in two days ..

I'm on day off today and I'm supposed to spend the day with everyone else. Harry slept at the hotel last night, the guys were bored, and then the girls and I had our chatting evening, so we were all separated from our men for the night. I miss him.

Message from Harry😍

Hey, V! I miss you! 😘

V: You too my love, we're coming in 20 minutes. Since when do you use emojis  you hate that !? 

Message from Harry 😍

Ok, since I wanted to know what it would feel like, I really hate! Love you! XX

V: Love you, i'm coming right away! 😘

I close my phone.

***

We arrived at the hotel 30 minutes ago already Harry has not came to see me yet, the others are all with us though. So I decide to go up ...

I didn't get a key, shit I knock on the door. My heart breaks when the door opens on ... this Kendall Jenner whore.

K: Yes, can I help you? -She tells me stupidly.

V: Yes, (I'm trying to keep my cool, maybe nothing is happening) is Harry here?

That's where she  yells.

K: Baby, a fan for you at the door.

No, she did not dare! No, he did not dare!

In my head I shout to him: "Fuck shit, fucking asshole, you motherfucker piece of shit!" "

He comes to the door, it looks like he saw a ghost! Then Harry told me the classic: "It's not what you think, V! "

I am already gone when he finishes his sentence, at least he had the decency to dress. He shouts at me in the hallway.

H: Baby, wait.

I don't know why, but I stop. I turn to him and blow by myself, my right hand falls on his left cheek. He turn red immediately and my hand hurts. I am angree, my heart suffers, my head don't understands, my eyes cry. He repeats to me that it is not what I believe that he can explain everything, but I cannot let him explain I do not have the strength. Why did he do that! I love him, he told me he loved me too, I don't understand what happened, maybe after all I was just one more conquest. Maybe the people magazines were telling the truth about him, it is too much for me I leave this time he doesn't hold me back. However, I hear him say in a whisper: "I love you Vicky! "

When I leave to the parking lot, everyone looks at me like I'm an alien, well it's true that I must have a head to scare. Jess and Rosie, immediately ask me what's going on and I start crying again I try to explain to them, but I'm talking incomprehensible gibberish. I managed to tell Kendall Jenner and Harry. My friends are furious, has it for the guys Niall take me in his arms sitting on the ground of the parking lot, the others are in conceived do not really know what to do and I understand them what to say to a girl that the man of his life is an asshole of heartless womanizer.