Before the show

We arrive at the Bell Center, we are all in the group's dressing room. Niall and Louis are playing Ping Pong. Zayn and Jessica have a conversation that looks really interesting to see them look each other in the eyes. Liam kisses Rosie as if his life depended on it. Harry meanwhile to his hand that squeezes my thigh. For my part my hands are close on his arm, I look at him. He looks up at me, I kiss his mouth in a short kiss. As I step back, we look each other in the eye. He smiles at me and squeezes my thigh a little more. I nod to him, and he stands up.

H:Vic, can I talk to you alone? He said, winking at me.

V:Yes of course. I said, getting up in my turn with a smile on my lips.

We leave the room, although the others surely did not notice anything anormal. He takes me to his personal dressing room. It is the same room as earlier, but there are now only bottles of water and bananas on the table. (Him and his bananas). He closes the door and locks it behind us. I turn to him.

V:So what did you want to tell me? - I asked him, knowing precisely what he wants, because I want it too.

H: Come here! - he takes my arm and draws me to him.

V:With pleasure, sir! I say, shoving my hands in his hair of the Greek god.

He smiles as he tightens his grip around my waist. Then, he puts a kiss on my shoulder, then in my neck to finally reach my sensitive point, just under the ear. My head falls backwards and all of this draws me a groan. It makes him laugh. There is nothing to wait for that one. I stick to him even more, and I  start to kiss him in the neck too, then the jaw, and finally the mouth, when I get to this one, I also pull his hair slightly and it is worth to me a groan from him. Mission Accomplished !! I look at him he smiles at me and draws my face to his again. We kiss beautifully. He takes off my jacket, he takes off his boots, I do the same while continuing to kiss, we step back to the couch. He pushes me over and he takes off his t-shirt. WOWWW I want to make a fangirl of me, I am on the verge of tilter of happiness but I hold back. I am hot. I sit up to attract him to me, he lies down on me .. Fuck I feel it on my stomach, shit it is certain that it is absolute happiness that awaits me. Harry gets up. He undoes my pants button and takes them off. His hands move on my body for a moment. I can't take it anymore. He's standing in front of me now. I stand up again, he looks at me overflowing with desire. I get up from the couch, stand in front of him. I undo his jeans button and take off the clothes at the same time as with his boxers. OMG he is hard as  horse. His penis is  perfect as I imagined since well all of him his perfect. I take it in my hand. He moaned immediately. I go slowly, he looks at me with round eyes, like "stop this is too good". I do not stop on though I kneel i front on him and take it in my mouth. Little by little, then when he least expects it I deepthroat him. He tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls a little which makes us both groan.

- It's ... too ... good. Vicccc ... stop I... imma... imma come  if ...you don't stop.

I don't stop. As a matter of fact he reached orgasm a few seconds later in my mouth. I swallow, even if it makes me sick at the moment, I'm going crazy.

He kisses me again, then goes back to bed on the couch. He is attacking what I had removed earlier, my thighs and the rest. He kisses the inside of my thighs, then come back to kiss my mouth. Then his hands take my pants off, his thumb turns around my clitoral region and then he digs his fingers into me. Harry kisses my mouth, my neck, the breastbone, then his tongue goes down the rest of my body to go where his thumb is going earlier. Damn shit, it's good.

As with his complaints, he doesn't stop when I tell him I'm coming. Anyway, he knows, because my whole body stiffens, and then it's ecstasy.

He kisses me one last time on the mouth, then goes to lay near me.

He continues to kiss my shoulder when there is a knock on the door of his dressing room.

?:5 minutes Harry!

H:Fuck! - he gets up suddenly gets dressed quickly and the look in the mirror.

V: Stop, you're perfect! -I said still on my little cloud.

H:Thank you, you  are perfect too. -He said to me, coming back to me to help me get up and kiss me again.

After getting dressed, I go to the door to get out.

H:Wait, I want another one for good luck!

I smile at him, kiss hi, one last time.

V: You're going to be perfect out there, I can't wait to see that!

H:Me too, baby, I can't wait for you to see that! Do we meet here after the show? - He asks me to buckle up.

V:Okay, babe! -I said before leaving the room.

As I leave, I see my two friends with their backs to the wall.

R: There you are! - Rosie says to me.

If they knew, whatever they will know soon enough ..

V: OMG girls I have so much to tell you !