Christmas Holidays

December 10th, 2015

We just arrived, me and my two best friends in Montreal. We have to go to the villa before taking the car and driving another 6.30 hours to reach our childhood town of Amos.

The last few days with the boys have not been easy. Three concerts, several interviews for French magazines and talk shows, then in the bedroom it was not easy for people either, even Niall to meet a pretty little French girl, we did not see him of the last two days of our stay there.

Harry, give me the keys to one of his Range Rovers as promised. He is supposed to join us, his brother and Zayn on December 28th, they will go down to Rouyn-Noranda, then for once it will be us who are going to pick them up.

***

When we arrive in the courtyard of our Villa I see my new car ... the Range Rover .. He didn't do that, he's crazy ?

I call him, he answers me on the second ring.

H: Hey, sweetheart!

V: Haz, did you really do that !? How did you do ?

H: My dear, what are you talking to me about?

He laughs on the phone.

V: The range rover Harry, how come it's in my backyard ...?

H: Well, you won it.

V: How it found herself in my front yard, it didn't fall from the sky Harry.

H: I had it transported by plane.

V: Yes, I know that, but you're sick, it must have cost you a fortune.

H V! Money isn't a problem, but if you want I can have it transported here to London, and I'll keep it.

V: Uh ... No it's my car now ... OMG I can't believe you did that. But Harry ??

H: Yeah, baby?

V: Don't ever do that to me like never again.

H: Promise!

V: Okay well I have to let you, we have to hurry if we don't want to get to Amos in the dark ...

H: Okay, me, my sister is sticking with me ... she wants to know who makes my heart beat ... she already got the worms out of James, so it's my turn. (I laugh at what he tells me) See you in 18 days sweetheart, I love you.

V: 18 days, my god it's hell. Okay, good time with the family. I love you.

H: Bye ..

V: Ok, bye ..

***

We're in my new car and we're halfway there. We are the three of us to make the best carpool karaoke in the history of mankind with our bad voices, and our wrong notes, but my god, we are having fun. The car is just perfect, plus it smells like Harry, actually I don't know how it's possible, because he has dozens of cars and spends his life in planes or cars with drivers, but as soon as I walked in inside I felt its wonderful vanilla scent.

***

I enter the courtyard of my parents' house, I went to drive my friends back to their families. As soon as I entered the house my dog ​​jumps on me.

V: Dixie, how are you fat baby?

I flatter him, and scratch the back of his ears.

Mom: Who is it?

V: It's me!!

I hear his lazyboy close and then I hear footsteps in the hallway.

Mom: Hello!