Saturday Morning

I wake up  when the room phone rings. I answer, nobody on the other end of the phone. A fucking wake up call .. I look at my cell phone 8h am. No, but seriously, we went to bed at 3:30 am ... I go back to bed, there is no question that I get up as early on a Saturday as I do not work.

I feel arms, attracting me to their owner. I'm glad I was afraid he would disappear after he got what he wanted.

H: Who was it on the phone, baby?

V: Nothing, wake up call!

H: What time is it?

V: 8h!

H: Okay, we have time then, I asked for another one at 9am.

V: Why?

H: We're going out today, I remind you, it's our day, today, had you forgotten?

V: No, but I would admit that I thought we were going to be in the room all day. -I said with a raised eyebrow with lots of innuendo.

H: Well, we still have an hour and a half for that, our first stop is at 10am.

V: What are we going to do?

H: You'll see, it's a surprise!

V: Aah you then. -I said I placing my lips on his.

Harry is placed above me. Start kissing me. I push him away, he falls on the bed, confused. I reposition myself astride him, then I attack him with little kisses everywhere then, one thing leading to another, we had sex again.

We are lying on the bed, I am half over him, stroking my back with his fingertips, he looks at the ceiling. For my part I trace with the tips of the swallows that he has tattooed on the chest.

V: How many tattoos do you have?

It gets him out of his reverie.

H: Hmm, I don't know, I stopped counting after a while. I would say about thirty! You?

V: I have uh ... wait I have to remember (I count in my head), I have for the moment 17, but I want others and you?

H: Yes, me too.

A discussion on tattoos is linked, then the phone rings. He places a kiss on my head. Then take the handset.

H: It must be 9 a.m.

I'm looking at my cell phone, it's 9:00 a.m.

V: I don't want to move, we're good here, eh?

H: Indeed, what do you think of a breakfast in bed?

V: It's perfect for me!

H: Perfect order what you want, I'll come back.

V: Okay!

He gets up from the bed and leaves. Where is he going? I order lunch for an army, after all the "sport" that we did, I devoured a whole bear. Putting the receiver down, Harry, come back to bed with a small box. He gives it to me.

V: What is that?

H: Open you'll see baby.

He kisses me on the temple. I open, there is only a piece of paper in the box. I unfold it, an address is written on it.

V: Okay, I'm supposed to understand that?

H: This is our first stop today! Go see, on the internet, tell me what you think.

V: Okay!

I take out my iPhone and start the search:

21125 Ch Ste-Marie ...

V: The ecomuseum ?? It is great! I love animals. Are we just going together or with the others?

H: Glad you like it. Why are we both going there?

V: So much the better, it is rather romantic as a place.

H: Ah yes? -He says with a smile, his dimples appear and I can't take it anymore, I literally jump on him. I only stop when there is a knock on the door.

- It's room service!

H: I'm coming!

He gets up and runs to the door.

V: Harry ??

H: Yes baby?

V: My darling, you're naked!

H: Oh!

He takes a towel on the edge of the bath, surrounds his body with it. He opens the door wide and beckons the person to come in, I only have time to hide under the covers. But I see that it is, Pascale a waitress of the restaurant, she must turn her life upside down at the moment, she is going to go to her head. She saw Harry Styles with almost nothing on him. She must say that it is for her blah blah blah .. If she saw me she would take her hole in a second for sure. His face would change completely. Just for that, I really want to get out of my hiding place, but I would pass, I work here it is not really ethical to sleep with customers. Even if I am now a billionaire I don't want to lose my job so i stay under the duvet. She finally leaves!

H: What are you ashamed of being seen with me baby?

V: Is she gone?

H: Yeah, so tell me why are you hidding?

I explain everything to him, he laughs!

H: Vicky, you're an adults!

V: Yes, but it's not very ethical I could be fired maybe!

H: Okay, I understand, but how are you going to get out then?

V: Trust me Haz, I know where to go so I don't get spotted.

H: Okay. -He says to me then kisses  the top of my head. Finally, he puts the food tray on the bed.

***

I go through the exit at the other end of the hotel, he meets me on the other side then we get into the taxi waiting for us.

I remember Rosie didn't text me, so I send her a message.

V: Are you alive? 🧐🙏🏻

Message from Rosie:

Best night of my life, I'll explain later! 💦💦💦🍆Where are you? 🧐🤔

V: Gone with H,  he has plan a romantic day 🥰 I think we start with the ecomuseum! 🐥🙊

Message from Rosie:

SICK!!! 🥰You will tell me, what happened !! 👌We, we don't know what we're going to do !? Surely stay in bed! 🥓🛏

V: You will hide under the duvet if Liam does as H and opens the door wide with only a towel. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂It's Pascale this morning !! 🤦🏻‍♀️😞

Message from Rosie:

He's no ashamed of himself, your H! 😂

V: Yeah, I know I like him that way! 😍😍💋💦💦

Message from Rosie:

Good, have a good day my love see you tonight? 🙏🏻

V: Yes, sure! 💋

I look at the man next to me.

H: What? He said with a smile on his face.

V: Nothing, you're beautiful, that's all!

H: Thank you, but you are more beautiful!

V: Oh stop, would you !?

He draws me to him, kisses my cheek, then hugs me tightly. I decide it's the perfect time for a selfie.

It's going to be a good day I feel it.