649

-You won $ 55M! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS

V:Rosie !! Pinch me there for sure we're not dreaming.  We win the $ 55 million ? It sure is a Joke!

R:VVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYY. WE WON ... WE WON ... WE'RE RICH. IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

 I start to cry. My phone vibrates. I see Harry's face appearing. He's calling me. Fuck we're late.

V: Hello?? I said sobbing.

H: Vicky, are you crying? It's okay? What's going on, did you have an accident?

V: No, no accident.

H: What's going on then why are you crying and you haven't arrived yet. We are worried! Are you still coming? 

V: Yes, yes Harry, we're coming and we're fine. We're even doing very well! HUMMM We just won $ 55M.

H: What????

V: Yes, we won at 649. It's a Quebec lottery.

H: Okay, Wow Congratulations Vic, it's great.

V: It's just the best day of my life, you, and the lottery. Besides sharing this with my best friend it's really just the dream of a lifetime.

H: I'm really happy for you Vic. I'll let you wait for you when you will be here

V: Rosie when will you be ready to return to the hotel? I can drive if you don't feel able too?

V:  Harry, we're leaving right now, we're going to be at the hotel in 10 minutes max.

H: Perfect, we are waiting for you! Pay attention on the road  girls, with your emotions in the carpet.

V: Yes, I promise! See you soon! Kiss.

H:Bizou Bye!

I take Rosie's place in the driver's seat, turn on the radio! It's fate. One Direction's drag me down plays loudly in the car and we cry out the lyrics too loudly.

"I've got fire for a heart, i, m not scared of the dark, you've never seen look so easy.I've got a river for a soul and baby you're a boat. Baby, you're my only reason. "

 "All my life, You stood by me, When no one else was ever behind me, All these lightsThey can't blind me, With your love, nobody can drag me down"

 "DRAG ME DOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNN" 

 We arrive at the hotel like 5 minutes the guys are in the parking lot. We park, I stop the car. I breathe and look at Rosie. 

 V: We are rich FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK ...

 R: Oh my godnesss, FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK YEEEAAAHHHHH.

 Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry approaching the vehicle. I take my cellphone bag and my keys and leave the cabin followed by Rosie. Harry smiles at me and hugs me. Me well, I'm dying. I step back after he has kissed the top of my head. 

V: I'm rich do you realize? It's the best day of my life. You, the concert on the day off and the $ 27.5M. (55 divided into 2)

 H: Yes, I realize I'm really happy for you, Vic. Come on come on!

He draws me to him for another hug. I really don't want it to stop. I raise my head, he looks me in the eyes for a moment then places his lips on mine. I melt. I feel my legs weaken, that's when he ends our hugs. He smiles at me, I do the same.

 H: Well we have to go, we are already a little late with all this! -He told me.

V: I know sorry!

H:Stop don't be sorry, it is not every day that we win the lottery in addition to falling in love with a perfect being like Harry Styles. 

V: No, but let me laugh .. What you can be narcissistic - I laugh ...- but hey we love you like that doesn't change anything. 

I give him a little kiss on the cheek. Then we will join the others in a limousine nothing less. Inside, there is Louis playing on his phone, Niall scratching his guitar, Liam and Rosie flirting (OMG his two there), me and Harry who is at the edge of the door. His left arm is placed around my shoulders and I have my head in the crook of his shoulder and my hands on that thigh.

V: Where are we going? I said.

H: We're going to La Ronde! Harry replied.

V:That's cool! But for the fans and I mean there will surely be paparazzi too. -I questioned him.

H: No fans, we reserved all the La Ronde site for 2 hours for only us. The Pap's, well, there are always some, but we did put up signs stating that La Ronde was closed today for work. So that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

V: Okay. -I sigh.

H: What, you wanted fans there?

V:No, precisely I am not ready to be "who is this mysterious girl on the arm of Harry Styles?" " You see? Well then, even if it's just for today because you're leaving tomorrow, I don't want to be awarded a trophy or something like that.-

H: Yes, I understand very well! I don't want you to experience that either. I leave in 7 days we had a little time to visit Montreal and the surroundings. You are not a trophy as you say, I would really like to get to know you during the rest of our stay if it does not bother you too much.

V:So, you're leaving next Sunday, cool. Yes, I don't mind if we keep getting to know each other. 

He gives me a kiss on the top of the head, and sticks me even more to him.

H:Perfect then!

V: Perfect!

I turn to the other occupants of the car, Niall is still strumming his guitar, but looks at me with a smile. Louis is still on his phone. Rosie and Liam, still flirting well.

Liam: Rosie, what do you do the rest of the week? Ask Liam.

R: I work tomorrow night. I am on leave Wednesday and Thursday and I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Why? - Answers my friend.

Liam: Well, I would like to see each other, could we go to dinner on Wednesday or Thursday if you want?

R: Yeah, why not, Wednesday, it's fine with me, Thursday is the evening with friends, with yaggers and videos of Victoria Charlton. Isn't it Vic?

V:Of course my darling! - I replied!

H: What are yaggers, and who is Victoria Charlton? Harry asked me.

V: Shots, worse videos of missing murders, horror, and conspiracy theory. We try to have parties like this as often as possible. As soon as it gives in fact, because our schedules are really crappy at the moment. - I replied.

H: Cool, what is your program for the week? asked to buckle him up. 

V: I have a day off tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday I work day, Friday on leave and Saturday I work evening and Sunday evening.

H: Okay, so Wednesday we go out too. I also kidnap you tomorrow and Friday all day.

R: We could go out for four. -Rosie said.

H:Yes why not! Said Harry.

Liam: Yeah, that's fine with me! Said Liam

V: Me too ! I threw.