The Brunch

My first dial rings at 7:30 a.m.

I snooze. My second dial rings at 8:30 am good, even if I really want to snooze I decide to get up, I do not know very well if what happened yesterday was very real. It seems to me that yes, but hey it can be a dream really too good, but at the same time a nightmare if it were not real.This is where I open my phone ...

5 messages from Rosie <3

3 messages from Harry 

-OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD IT WAS TRUE !!

Harry: "Hey? Are you still having lunch with us this morning? I hope I didn't scare you yesterday by kissing you." I really wanted to and to tell you the truth I still want to.  Well I let you breathe I hope we will see each other at the restaurant at 10am. Oh and you can take your friend Rosie we would love to meet her since you are coming to the show tonight.

Oh my God, It really happened I do not dream and he says he wants to kiss me again, JESUS, ​​me too I want to kiss him everywhere ... He makes me crazy. I can't even explain it, it's just his person, everything that makes him makes me crazy.

Vicky: Hey! Yes I always come to eat with you ...  No, you did not scare me only surprised but pleasantly surprised hihi! To tell you everything I too still want to. Sure Rosie is coming.  I have to prepare if I don't want to keep you waiting. -x- 

Rosie: WHATTTTT ????? SHUT THE FUK UP YOU HAD US TICKETS ... NO FUCKING WAY .... YOU AND HARRRRRRRYYYYYYYY ???? SURE THAT I WOULD BE AT THE BRUNCH ... ARE YOU READY I'M AT YOUR HOME.. NOW !!! 

Vicky: Come on in, i'll explain every details while getting ready ... 

She joins me in my room.

R: did you kiss? Like, just like that ??

V: Yes, I didn't see it coming either. I did not understand anything!!! 

R: What was it like?

 V: Well, it was just a little smack.

 I make a sound demonstration here. 

V: But believe me it was enough for me to want more !!!

R: OH MY GOD...

V: Yeah, I know, and I'm as addicted to them as you are.

R: Fuck Yeah,  we will all sing their song tonight. I can't believe we're going to see them in concert !

V: Not just see them from what Harry told me yesterday we spend the day with them and more VIP / Backstage pass girl we're going to go crazy.

9:30

 R: Fuck we have to leave right away we will be late!

V: Calm down Rosie, we have 30 minutes left.

R: Yeah, but you haven't dressed yet. 

I dress quickly. Brush my teeth. My hair is still very straight so no problem with that and makeup I would do it on the go.

V: You drive!

R: No  choice you are not ready yet and you really have to go there it is 9:40 am.

V: Yes let's go!

9:55 

We arrive at the hotel. I look at my phone when I get out of my friend's car.

Harry's message:We are all at the restaurant we are waiting for you.

 Rosie and I enter the hotel from the reception area. We exchange trivialities with our colleague Justine. Then I decide to drag my friend into the restaurant. They are sitting at Rosie and i's table.