3- Finally Leaving (BKG)

Early update cuz why not
***

I've tried using my quirk to take off the rope, hoping that it'll burn it off or some shit, but it's not working for some reason. I see some of the ashes of the rope on the ground but it's not coming off as quickly as it should, quirk resident? That can't be right, if this place doesn't even have quirks to begin with then what's up with this rope?

"It's magic resistant." I hear halfy say as he walked closer to my cell, he had just came in and saw my struggles.

"Magic resident? Didn't you say a few hours ago there's no such thing?"

"I said there was no quirks I never said anything about magic." He said while he shows off the keys he was able to snag, he's a smart one I'll give him that. But isn't magic and quirk basically the same thing though? What ever that doesn't matter anymore, I'm about to be free from this hell hole. Only been here for a day and a half and haven't even gotten any food.

Aren't they so nice.

He unlocked my cell, "Your quirk would supposedly count as magic in this world, so please don't call it a quirk in public. It's magic."

I'm starting to think this isn't the past and more like an entirely different dimension. Not even in the future magic existed this far into the past. So then, what's up with this suddenly, I'm supposed to be dead not living in some universe with magic and crazy princes.

"Just untie me so we could leave...wait a damn minute, why the hell is this so easy?" I expected this whole escaping from a castle thing to be as hard as they appear in books or anime, but damn he's already opened my cell and taking off the rope.

Halfy cuts the rope with his knife that I'm still concerned on why he has one hidden on him, "Iida just needed to be put in place, after that he was willing to set you free. We must move quickly though, my father does not know of this."

The hell does he mean by 'put in place', am I really going to put my life in this psycho's hands and be okay with it? No, he's no use to me after I find out how to get out of here, I'll definitely get out, I'm not weak.

I rub my wrists that were slightly red from all the moving I had been doing to take that damn shit off me. Other than that, nothing really hurts I am hungry though.

He takes my hand, which took me by fucking surprise, and I was being dragged behind him up the stairs. He's running fast and it's hard to keep up with especially on this staircase, I don't know how he can do it running like this.

"Katsuki, I know you must be malnourished but you must run faster." He said. I'm not malnourished I just haven't eaten in over twelve hours and I can run just fine but just imagine sitting on your butt for a whole day and not even given the change to let the blood flow before starting to run out. Yeah, not a good run. My legs are nearly numb and pins and needles are poking me like crazy.

We were able to make it to the garden, I'm impressed on how multiple guards had seen us run and yet none of them bothered to chase after us, this must have something to do with how much power Halfy has over them, it's almost concerning.

"Well that was the most easiest castle escape to ever exist..," I mumble to myself, I mean to say it in my head but it just came out on its own. Our run turned into a walk as we made it into a forest behind the castle, it was dark so it was fairy difficult to see our surroundings. Halfy pulled me closer to him, normally I'd blow someone's face off if they did this, but it's dark and I don't know where we're going and he's my only ticket out so there's that.

"Stay close, if we lose each other it's over." As if I didn't know that already, but being cautious is key right now so I guess I'll let him slide on my annoyance meter.