15- Finally Revealed, The Stolen Gem!(TDK)

^^Still In Shoto's POV cuz Katsuki is ded(not actually)
***

Katsuki still had yet to wake up, it was excruciatingly painful with all the time being wasted, the doctor was checking his pulse though and it seemed to be fading with each passing hour. "A-at this rate, Mr. Katsuki m-might not live much long-longer..," he stuttered. A cowardly doctor whose afraid of germs, couldn't get anymore pathetic than that.

"Please do what you can, Denki, the prince needs him," Kirishima said with a sad smile.

I looked at him, "What do you mean by that?" I don't need him that much, but if he does die I can't go back to the castle not after what I've done before I left...heh..I'm surprised I don't see our faces pinned on every wall in this village, but I guess it's because of my status I can't be seen as anymore dangerous than people already see me as. It would look like father had done nothing to help me, which was true but whatever.

"Not sure if it's just me but it looks like you get very protective of him, you were quick to hold him when I was tired and quick to pick him up after the encounter of the monster. Also earlier when his symptoms started to appear, you were worried. You wanted us to hurry and come to help him, you might not notice but you care deeply about him." Kirishima explained.

"Yeah, okay, I may look like I care but it's just because the brat is important for my goal in all this, if he dies I can't go back to the castle," I walked out the room, no point in sitting there staring down at a person who may or may not wake up. It's that damn Deku's fault and he knows it, how can he not tell us the truth about the water, maybe then we'd be on our way to find the next gem.

"You switched."

Startled, I flinched when I heard the voice that spoke to me, I turned around and saw the witch. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed about her presence, ever since we met our relationship goes up and down.

"I found out how to tell if you're Shoto or not, right now you are someone else. It's really easy, you're the exact opposite of Shoto—"

"I know that, Damn it! I'm not stupid, I know I switch, no need to tell me..."

The witch smiled gently, "Now Shoto is back, hey...I know it must be hard for you but I've noticed that since you got here you didn't change as often as you did when you first set out to your journey. You were Shoto the whole time with few exceptions. Now that you're back, I need to inform you concerning the next gem."

This topic had caught my attention, had something happened to the gem, did it break?

"It went missing, you see, Denki had sent out a letter a day after you left my hut, someone had broken into his home and stole the gem at night, you would have to ask him the details though," Ochako said.

I nodded to her and went up the stairs to Katsuki's room to find if Denki was still there. Luckily he was still checking his pulse, he said he'll need to do it every so often to make sure Katsuki was still alive. "Pardon me for asking, but Ochako had told me about what happened to the gem you had, she said to ask you if I wanted to know more about the situation."

The coward sighed, "A-A man with black hair...he came to my home and he—he grabbed the gem..I tried t-to get it back but I was too weak..he was pale and had features simian to now th-that I look closer," Denki explained, he was on the verge of tears. Kirishima, who was also in the room tried his best comfort the doctor. "I'm fine, please leave I-I need to focus on my patient."

Kirishima and I left the room and went to see Ochako. She was cooking some food, we decided that distracting her was not the best decision and left the house of the doctor. "Excuse me, Shoto and Kirishima, as you know I've seen that man Denki had spoken of, so if you plan on finding him I'd like to join you, I might be of help." Deku who we hadn't noticed was behind us said.