8- Closer...Closer...We're Here!(TDK)

Y'all, my teacher really made us make rollercoasters, which was why I didn't post last week, sorry 😞
***
Waiting for the arrival for the green haired man took far longer than expected, no more than a thirty minute wait, it was a dreadful long time with Katsuki alone after spending a day with people other than just him. The sounds of the forest was calming and the beasts are only able to pass by without notice of us. Though there were times I'd have to cover Katsuki's foul mouth from speaking as one passed by.

Deku has come to us with to waterskins on hand, it was a miracle he had been able to fit so many things in his small satchel that should have only been able to have few books and maps fitted within it. Magic, perhaps, could be an answer for that oddly large space it has. He was out of breath and his face was clammy and had dirt all over with, if you were to look closely enough you could see the faint blood scratches on his cheeks and hands, the ones on his hands will most surely end up scarring.

"S-sorry...I was attacked by the lake..," his voice was shaken as though he was terrified by what he had fought while fetching the water he had set out for. Katsuki took a waterskin from Deku, he drank and drank, after his dehydration he may have become more paranoid from passing out again and he had been sweating more since we left.

"It's fine, nerd, you're alive and that's what matters," by calling Deku a nerd may be referring to the one from his world. The Deku from here was confused by that comment but seemed to have kept it for himself to not anger Katsuki, maybe. Speaking of, Katsuki had actually surprised himself, his eyes widen and he had froze for just a quick second but it noticeable, he must have been missing his home, it has been nearly a month since the people where he's from had seen him awake.

"Best we keep moving, we've been here for nearly an hour." I said as I continued to move ahead of them, as a prince I've walked nearly every inch of the palace everyday so I've walked quite a lot in my life time. Those two freaks are sluggish and have terrible stamina, though Deku seemed to be keeping up much more than Katsuki could, not that Katsuki had low stamina either.

It was a silent walk, through our time in the forest the amount of creatures we passed were little to none, odd for this time of day where they hunt. Perhaps we were getting closer to the gem holder, not that I'd know that their presence keeps the monsters away. That would prove to be useful for the future though, the less trouble that comes our way the better chance we'll have to get this done faster.

It had been another three hours, by now it had gotten dark, the sun was barely out and the moon had long risen into the sky. Deku was able to find an opening in the forest, he took out three bags from his satchel.

"Yo, Deku, how the fuck do you keep so much shit in there?" He must have forgotten that our world revolves around magic, specially magic items rather than abilities that Katsuki and Ochako have.

Deku closed his bag and smiled at Katsuki, "It's a magic item, it has the ability to pull out object I think of, all except for food and water, unless I put it in there myself."

Katsuki seemed to have a better understanding of Deku's satchel, "Oh, that would be convenient in my world..." he mumbled to himself as he settled into his bag. He had fallen asleep rather quickly, maybe a habit of his sleep schedule back in his universe.

"I'll keep watch, so rest up Shoto, you must be tired after having such trouble to get here." Deku kept his kind smile from earlier, indeed I am tired but letting someone who looks as flimsy as him protect us while we sleep? No, I cannot allow that to happen.