Im so sorry (yes its 500 words)

I hate it when authors do this, but everyone becomes a hypocrite at some point in their lives right?

So here's the thing, I don't know what comes next.

Now ur probably thinking, it's Wattpad most authors just go with the flow. And to a degree, that is completely true.

Wattpad is a space for amateur writers to create things they've been wanting to put out there.

And that is exactly what I've been doing.

But I have this thing when it comes to writing that I have a plan and then suddenly I just don't go with it. Everything was going perfect until Shoto got kidnapped. I don't know why I did it and I don't know what to do about it.

Other then this...

Im going to stop updating this version of the book, keep it posted for future readers to see this message and maybe get some reads on what I'm going to announce right now.

How about a remake?

Start this whole thing from scratch.

It'll be under the same title and maybe same cover if I don't find a better one

I'll do better on the foreshadowing, fix that weird age gap I made just cuz I thought it'd be cool if Shoto was an adult when they could've made a good pairing with a 16(Bakugou) 18(todoroki) age difference.

Make things better and more interesting.

But here's the catch...

Im not releasing it until I get at least 10 chapters ahead.

So I'll just write the first 10 chapters, post those weekly and continue making the other chapters.

That way, if I ever get stuck, there won't be any need for a two-four month wait gap just for me to figure things out.

You're probably thinking, it's Wattpad, there's hundreds of other stories out there and many of them just stop midway or stop forever and it's no big deal.

Well I've grown up to worry about my image, I don't want to be seen as someone who abandons something they already started.

So there you have it folks.

And for those that came here from my previous MHA story and saw the final update on that one, this whole "essay" may look familiar.

That's because I've been thinking about doing this for both stories. Though since this one is incomplete I've tried my best to just finish it. But I've noticed that this one would take possible 40-50 chapters to complete instead of 20 like the other one.

Because of how long this story will turn out to be, and the fact that it actually won't be fully completed without a sequel (surprise!), I've decided to just start from the beginning. It'll start off roughly the same way, but will stray just slightly after meeting Deku and Uraraka.

Thank you for your patience and your support. I'll never forget the nice comments I received from the previous chapters. Sorry I kinda lied about it. I genuinely thought I'd be able to continue. But I just can't, I'm just not happy with how this story played out.

Anyways, thank you, love you 🤢, stay safe, stay healthy!