2- They Don't Have Quirks(TDK)

That boy, he's definitely from the Life and Death story my mother used to read to my siblings and I before her passing. The story itself felt almost too real for it to be made up, almost as if she predicted the future.

From what I've seen so far, the kingdom is in danger of being invaded by our enemy kingdom, just like the story. Then, a mysterious boy will appear to save us, just like the story. His goal is to go home but the only way to do so is to save us, which was what is currently happening.

If I remember correctly, we have to venture out into a forest to find a hut, there would be a witch inside which will provide us with more information about the mark of the boy's neck.

Oh, that boy, the fear in his eyes, the look of terror on his face when a knife was pointed at him...it gave me a thrill...I wouldn't mind seeing it again...

As I was saying, all these passing events each lead up to where we are now, I must break him free so we can officially begin with our journey.

"Hold your horses, Shoto. Where do you think you're going off to?" My sister, Fuyumi, asks me. She tends to be over protective of me and my other brother Natsuo because we both were a reckless duo in our younger years.

She certainly looks worried and mad at the same time, I'd like to know what has caused her to be so displeased.

"I'm going to the dungeon to meet a prisoner." It is obvious, why else would I go to the down staircase, it leads to the dungeons so that would be predictable enough. I believe it was my motives that she desires to know the most, but that was something I'd rather not share to other people, even my own family.

Fuyumi gave out a frustrating sigh along while palming her head to further express her annoyance. "I know that much, dummy, father doesn't want us to go down there until we know how that guy breached the castle without guards noticing."

"He's the one born of anger from the story mother read to us."

"Shoto, not this again, it's a fairy tale, our world will never be fixed so easily." She said with her arms crossed.

Like I've said, my family have never seen the significance of this story, they never noticed how real it truly is. How heartbreaking it all is...so that's why I'll prove them wrong by helping the boy go home, if he saves us then we're free.

"You never know unless you try." I go down the stairs, much against my sister's word. I love her, I really do, but I am independent from my family from here until I send him back.

That is all he's useful for anyway.

"So you actually came back? Thought you'd leave me for dead, dumbass." The angry boy glares up at me. If only he seen the way his eyes looked when they were begging me to let him live, I doubt he'd be calling out profanities at me now.

"I wouldn't recommend to call the one whose breaking you free a dumbass, just informing you for the future." That's right, words like those are highly intolerable. My lord, I'm spending too much time around that guard Iida, if it's a good or bad thing I'm not too sure of.

"Yeah, yeah, anyways, are you going to bail me out or what?"

That attitude needs to be fixed if I'm going to be helping him. I won't think too much about it, I'll find a way to get it gone in no time.

"My apologies, but I have yet to come in contact with the guard that holds your keys since yesterday." It is the honest truth, I tell no lie. That guard has been avoiding me after I left the dungeon. I appears he has a hunch on my plans, I'll need to get that taken care of in order for us to get out safely.