13- Better now? The Man In Village(BKG)

New Update Schedule:
Whenever the heck I want cuz I only wrote these fanfics cuz I had time on my hands, it's summer now so I'm full
***
My body felt weird, I didn't feel sick anymore but it was more of a numbing feeling if anything. I woke up when Halfy left and wasn't able to sleep since. It's probably been over thirty minutes since he was gone., Kirishima was in here too. He was sleeping though and was hardly any help at all when I asked if he could stand me up. I hate asking for help but at this point it felt like I had no choice. I'm sick and tired of this place, my universe was a little more calmer than this.

"Katsuki, didn't bother to tell me when you woke up?" Halfy said annoyingly as he walked into the cave. His arms were crossed and he gave me a sassy look like the weirdo that he is.

I sighed, "I would if I could even get up right now," it's hard enough to fucking talk at the moment, I could only imagine what it would be like to walk let alone stand up for that matter. Deku came into the cave and touched the skin of my arm, he gasped with widened eyes as he looked at Kirishima and Halfy.

"His skin is cold, he was hot as lava not too long ago, how could this happen?!" He said, shocked about what he discovered.

Kirishima checked my temperature as well, "It's unusual, but I think I know who could help you guys. There's this not so manly man in the village of Musutafu, he's a doctor but is a total germaphobe so I'd be careful not to touch him. I'll have to come along too just so he knows your the good guys." He explained.

So a doctor, I hope they're modern enough to have some sort of remedy for this, I can't be paralyzed throughout this whole thing. I need to help as best I could but it's near impossible when I can't move. "So, Katsuki will be okay in the meantime we get there?" Halfy asked Kirishima.

"As long as he doesn't die, he'll be good."

Well no shit I'll be good, if I die I'm gone for real, no second chances like this one. I just hope I can make it long enough to survive, my real body is in a coma, so I know nothing can happen to me there. Unless the building falls to the ground of course.

But that won't happen...ha....

Okay, "So whose gonna carry him?" Deku asked the two guys. The nerd isn't as scrawny as the Deku I know but he isn't exactly buff either, he has muscle though. But Halfy and Kirishima—especially Kirishima—has good muscle to carry another person could equal their weight.

"I'll do it, the prince shouldn't be seen carrying someone, we need to attract as little attention as possible if we want to get this done." Said Kirishima as he kneeled down, ready to pick me up.

Halfy stepped forward, "But if your arms tire, who shall hold him?" I'm not too sure if he's asking out of concern or if he'll suggest leaving me behind in a lake somewhere.

"Trust me, that won't happen, I am a literal god of strength, I can carry mountains on my back—"

"He can't really do that, and as far as I know the title for god of strength was already taken over by the Greeks!" Deku said proudly like the nerd he is.

Kirishima picked me up with a grunt, "God, for someone as small as this you sure do weigh a lot!" He held me in the way fanfic writers call bridal style(which cringes me to death), most would say this was a way to hold those you like, but this was the only weigh he could hold me because I literally won't have a fucking grip on his damn back if he carried me the other way.

"Hey! I'm an average height for my damn age, it's not my fault you're all fully grown adults and I'm just a fucking teen!" I snapped back at him and he only chuckled in response. Damn bitch.

"Since this is a dire situation, I'll use my teleportation, but it won't take us directly to the village, it'll only bring us closer than we already are. It'll be another 12 hour walk to get there." Kirishima said to us. I had forgotten that he had shown his teleportation multiple times in front of us all. The way he sent us up the mountain, how Halfy and I never fell to our death every time we should have, and now when he's about to send us near the village. He is powerful, I can't deny that.

Halfy groaned, "Can't you teleport twice?" That would be the most logical thing to ask, but I've read enough fantasy books to know that there are limits  to the magic a person uses, the question is; just what is Kirishima's limit to his power?

"I've drained nearly all I could helping you guys not splatter on the ground, so my power limit is near 10%. With that much I could only travel once, it'll take a whole day for it to go back to a full 100." Kirishima explained while adjusting the position I'm in. If I was able to feel right now, this would be the most uncomfortable feeling ever, I want to jump off and run away from his grip but I'm as useless as a rag doll like this. "Now then, everyone get nice and close, it's gonna feel weird traveling this far and doesn't happen in an instant like most people think."

Deku and Halfy got closer to us, Halfy wasn't looking too happy with the response he had received from his question but in truth what else was to be expected. I know he reads a lot, so then why doesn't he know about this limitation to power people have, it's extremely obvious in this world of all things where magic is only found in items and in a small percentage of humans.

We teleported to whatever place Kirishima believed was the furthest he could travel, on contrary to what he had said this had happened in a blink of an eye, but maybe that was because I and the other two aren't the ones doing the actual teleporting. It must something only Kirishima can see that takes some time.

"I've used all I could to make this trip faster, instead of 12 hours, I was able to make the walk 10 hours. We might be able to make it in 9 if we run." As absurd as it sounded, it could be possible.

"Whatever, I just want to be able to fucking move again!" I have to walk again, this is just going to slow us down even more, but all hero's journey novels come with small side trips, I guess this is for the build up.

Deku pulls out his map, "It's nearly a straight path from here, just one turn left midway. This will be any easy trip if we avoid the monsters ahead." Speaking of those things, I haven't seen any of those monsters since Halfy and I first entered the forest. I'd assume it was because of pure luck but honestly this is just ridiculous if that were the case. It's been days, don't get me wrong, it's not like I'd want to show up now that I'm useless but at some point I kinda want to fight one.

"Alright, let's run as far as we could, we can take a walking break if needed but we mustn't stop moving ahead," Halfy ordered. Kirishima and Deku nodded to his demands, he is still a prince after all and despite wanting to abandon the position he still holds some power over others due to his royal blood.

They started their run to the village, Kirishima wasn't as consideret of my body like I'd thought he'd be, I may not feel much but I'm not entirely numb and feeling my body jump around like this isn't the most comfortable situation. I'll give him a pass this time but once I get control of my body again he is gonna get an earful of explosions.

During the run, I noticed Halfy wasn't looking like himself, actually he wasn't looking like the person in his head either. He wasn't looking normal at all, is he just unusually angry right now or is it something else? I really want to ask but I don't think now is the right time for that.

"Darn it! It's been 30 minutes and I'm completely tired out, fuck!" Kirishima cursed out, it must be the amount of magic he drained out while trying to make the trip faster by two hours. He was out of breath but it's actually cool how he made it this far, and I'm not the type to throw out compliments like that.

Halfy groaned in frustration, "Then I carry Katsuki while we continue our run, if even the lost of extra weight holds you down let us know so we can walk," he sounded annoyed as he spoke. He held his arms out and Kirishima placed me in Halfy's arms. Geez this is just plain weird. I feel like I'm being tossed around.

Just wait until these suckers see what's coming when I get better!

***
Oh my goodness
When I tell you I forgot this existed I mean it
Anyhow, a new character MIGHT get introduced next chapter
Who is he?
Just who is this cowordly doctor that could save Katsuki from the poison?!
There only one way to know