16- Alive, A Corpse That Lives (TDK)

***
Touya ran at me, some sort of blue mist forming in his hands as he does. Is that fire? My brother may be a witch but only witches born of power practices elemental magic, that must be an illusion then. I dodged the strange mist that he threw at me, I turn to see that the tree that was once behind me being burnt by it. So it is elemental magic, "How are you able to do that?"

He laughs, "I work under a very special witch, he found a way to transfer his magic to others, I happened to be his first successful patient."

My eyes widen, "So you were willing to risk your life for power?" My brother must be a mad man, who the hell fucked him up in the head actually believe doing something like that is worth it? "You're crazy, Touya, what makes you think—" another flame flew past my head allowing me to feel the heat from it. One touch from that and I'm going to be cooked!

"If you come with me I'll show you how great having power is! Aren't you tired of being with a sword?"

I can't get close to him if he uses flame magic, and if the person who gives him power gave him something else I can't risk potentially dying when Katsuki is in trouble. Which means my only option is to run away from the fight, I should have known not to challenge someone who uses curses and magic, this fight is better suited for Katsuki who wields that mysterious power of his.

"Are you hesitant to fight me my dear little brother? Heh...I wouldn't bother to think too much in a fight, you need to be more aware of your surroundings~" he says tauntingly, he snaps his fingers with a smirk. Confused, I turn around to see just what he was looking at. I can't believe I didn't notice this, more men had came from behind me, before I could even see their faces though, I was knocked out once again. Now I know how Katsuki must feel from fainting so many times since his arrival.
.
.
.
.
The sound of chains woke me up, the feeling of my body being dragged on the rough surface of the stoned floor didn't make it any better. I tried not to make any movements that might show that I had woken up, who knows what they would do if I did. I kept myself aware of my surroundings, this must of been some sort of jail, there were cells with chains—most were empty tho. The ones that had something in them were either corpses or bones, they must have been abducting people for years. Each cell was bloody and smelt rotten, I feel like I could vomit any second now.

My body aches, they've probably been dragging me around for a while now. They finally stopped moving, I noticed something though, the cell to my left isn't empty as the others were. I can clearly see someone's feet dangling off the floor, I can't look any higher or it's be noticeable that I'm awake. I get thrown into the same cell as the person I saw, if my back wasn't hurting before it certainly does now.

"My dearest little brother, you don't have to pretend anymore. I would never hurt my family without reason, you've been very good so far. Don't test me again, got that?" Touya says. I look up at him, my body is exhausted, all of this shit is happening just because fucking Deku couldn't tell us about that damn poisoned water.

I turned my attention to the body hanging from the wall, his clothes are tattered and dirty, his arms and legs are bruised. The thing that caught my attention the most was his spiky blond hair...it looks just like—

"Katsuki, right? This isn't him though, at least not the one you're thinking about." Touya spoke, I can tell he's smirking, I refuse to look at my family's traitor. "He's the one your poor friend thinks is dead, it's true that he had caught the plague, but I managed to heal him up before he died. The fact that his alternate universe version came from his own death was just a coincidence, honestly I was surprised myself to see him, I thought my Katsuki had escaped."

This is...cruel, way too cruel. This Katsuki looks half dead, the blood all over his body is mixed with dry old blood and recently inflicted injuries. What the actual fuck do these people think their doing?!

"I'll leave you two alone while I get things prepared for Katsuki's next session."

He leaves the room, but I don't care to focus on that. Katsuki from this universe is right here but how the hell did his family and Deku not notice his body's disappearance? I doubt the boy died and Dabi took it upon himself to dig the grave, that would be too much work for a coincidence like having two Katsuki's alive in the same world. So then...the only thing I could think of is a desperate family member or possibly friend had brought him here in hopes the 'great and powerful' magic man would heal him up. They're probably still thinking the guy is sick or maybe these guy's killed them after noticing the opportunity for having a test subject.

Many, many factors go into play.

I look back at Katsuki once again, this was weird, it's way too weird. I can't even wrap my head around this it's so weird. I need to get him down from there, his wrists are probably raw and read from the rope holding him up,

Speaking of, why a rope, metal chains would be much easier to keep a victim at bay, the chances of them being able to break a metal chain is little to none compared to a rope that would snap at—

Okay, what the fuck, Dabi must have increased this supposed curse he put in my head.

Luckily enough, my brother was stupid and didn't check for my weapon. It's a good thing the damn shit shrinks and grows, gotta love that weapon magic. Anyway, it's the size of a small dagger now, I take it out and cut the rope that held both of his wrists together. He falls but I catch him before he could fall very far. "Got ya..." I mumble to myself. His body was cold, I'm honestly surprised he isn't dead from all of this blood he's lost, they're probably using some sort of healing magic. I can tell that they don't heal him all the way but enough that it wouldn't be fatal. But shit, it looks painful either way.

"I'll find a way out of here, don't worry, you'll be safe." He doesn't ever say anything, of course he wouldn't, he's passed out probably from his last torture session.

I still can't stop thinking about how Katsuki had managed to get himself here, I'm scratching the family theory since this place is underground stuff and regular citizens wouldn't know of them unless they spread their 'terror' to their town or something. So then what, only adventures of magic would really...know.....

That damn Deku!

It was obvious from the start—that little fucking traitor! How the fuck do you willingly give water to someone when you know it was poisoned, then when we split around the village, he probably planned it knowing Dabi was there! The fact that he's joining us on our journey is just a plus, he could get the gems faster and help Dabi with his goal!

Okay then...when I get out of this cell the first thing I'm going to do is kick Deku's ass...

****
Short
Rushed
And sorry?
Yeah when you have writers block you don't really write very well or write at all
Luckily I've come passed that and wrote this in a rush to just say
Happy Holidays
Here's a Christmas gift(or whatever you celebrate around this time)