6- He's A Two Sided Freak(TDK)

I stepped outside, I didn't need to argue any further and seeing Katsuki and Deku talking makes me worry, not about him but about if he starts to like being here. I can't let that happen, I need him to leave, but we still have long ways to go, our journey only started yesterday.

I lean my back against the wall of the house, I wonder what would happen if I just leave him here, he doesn't technically need me, I'm not one to protect and he has magic so it isn't like Katsuki is defenseless. Deku...this world's Katsuki and him had a past together, it's only natural they'd click instantly as friends or rivals.

"You see it too, right?"

Oh no.

Giving a glance to my side, I see the witch girl closing the door to her home, she smiles at me with her constantly flushed cheeks. "I think they'll be good friends."

I scoff, "I suppose they will." I don't have any business with Katsuki's relationships with others, and this witch must be one for gossip if she thinks I'll have a conversation about something like that. "Not that it matters much anyway."

She smirks at me, "ohoho~ someone sounds a little irritated." Was this mockery? Yes I am irritated, Katsuki will lose sight on our plans and everything I've worked for would be ruined, I can't go back to the castle now after breaking a prisoner free!

So, he'll just have learn not to disobey my orders.

"Hey, be careful when you're thinking. I've heard that the king's youngest isn't right in the head, that's you right? Let's get this straight, hurt Deku or Katsuki and the gems will signal me for help, don't do anything you'd regret."

A threat? No, that's not quite it.
A warning, that's it.

She giving me a warning for what reason, I've gotten better control of myself over time, but I still do need to distract myself through books when I'm alone. I've always had this struggle, but I recall it never being as bad as it is now. My personality is no disorder or mental illness, it's not a split in my head, and I have every bit of control over it when I'm around people. But that doesn't stop me from feeling like there's a parasite I'm my brain that tells me things.

"I don't plan on attempting to hurt them, not intentionally at least." She only hummed in reply.

"I didn't come here just to talk about that though," she started, "The gems alone won't take him back to his world, there's something else involved too."

I look at her confused, she could've said this when Katsuki was here, why didn't she? "What is it?"

And just like that, I finally understood the story, her words echoed into my head, it all makes so much more sense. I had always thought about how sad the story is, especially at its climax, I've had the answer to bring Katsuki back this whole time and I never even noticed.

Oh...shit, but I don't want to tell him what I have to do to bring him back, I know he'll just refuse me in the end if I do.

Those sad garnet eyes will show again, I don't think I'd be able to contain myself if he showed me that look. Would I end up killing him in the end before we could reach our goal if he does show me that face, I wouldn't be surprised if I did...

"I'll let you think about it."

I nod silently, would Katsuki be mad if I did what she said, most likely he'd smile with the joy at the thought of going home that he wouldn't dare look back to see the true task that was needed in Oder for his return.

But, it must be done without delay.

I go back inside the hut, it's been a while since I've been inside and we need to get a route sorted out before we can even begin to get started on anything. I happen to over hear a conversation from Katsuki and Deku, actually it was more one sided if anything, with Deku telling a story about a different Katsuki.