The Truth Of Sakumo's Mission

When Sakumo return, he fail his mission because he save a team mate. Everyone shunned him, but Naru. Naru thought about the mission and it seem weird how they got catch if the information was correct. She was going to sneak the mission fields and see the info. She first went to the trainning field and saw Kakashi train.

"Kakashi we need to talk about your dad", Naruko said. "I don't want to talk about it", he said practicing throwing his weapon. "Your dad is going to fall into a depressed", Naruko said. "He should have put the mission first!", Kakashi yelled. Naru growl and tackled him to the ground.

She landed on top of him and grab his collar

She landed on top of him and grab his collar. "You're lucky to even have one parent! My parents die saving when I was a baby! My teacher die by the man who manipulated my sibling! He trick Terra into using the darkness and when he found out, he use the last of his energy to save us!", she yelled at him.

"Twilight save my life, then she seal away, not knowing when she will be release! Ven fought his brother to the death, who was trying to kill us, and fell in a endless sleep! Aqua try to save everyone but she couldn't and she got locked in a terrblie place! I'm not going to lose another person important me! And I'm going to see if his mission was sabotage", she cried as tears drip down her face.

She got up and ran

She got up and ran. She found Obito by the school. "Obito I need your help", she said. "What is it Naru?", he asked. "I think someone sabotage my sensei's mission and I'm snucking into the mission files to found the information", she said.

"Of course I'll help. You're my friend Naru", he said. Then both left and snuck pass the ANBU. Obito was picking the lock. It still won't open.

Naruko was about to summon her keyblade, until she heard footsteps. "Maybe I can help?", Kakashi said as he appear. "Kakashi you're here", Naru said. "You're right. I took my dad for granted, but I don't want to lose him or you", he said.

"Okay, give it a try", she said. He was able to open the lock. They saw countless of files. "We are not going to home tonight", Obito said. They look for three hours and Kakashi it finally found it.

They look over it. "You're right Naru. Someone set my dad up", he said. "We got to get this to the Hokage", Obito said. They all exit.

Then two ANBU member appear. "What are you kids doing here?", one yelled with a bear mask. "Kakashi get your dad, and Obito deliver the flie to the Hokage", Naru order them. "What about you?", Kakashi said. "Just go!", she yelled.

"Sexy Jutsu!", she yelled.

Both fainted as blood drip down there nose

Both fainted as blood drip down there nose. She tranform back. "Too easy", she said.

~In the Hokage Tower

She ran inside and saw Obito and Kakashi outside. "What happen?", she asked. "I gave Lord Third the file and when Sakumo-san came in with Kakashi, he asked us to wait outside", Obito explain. Then Sakumo came out. "Thank you all for getting my honor back", he said.

Kakashi suddnely hug him. "Dad I'm so sorry about abandoning you, when you need my help", he cried. Sakumo smile and hug him. "I love you and you did help getting my honnor back", he said. "Naruko knock some sense into me", Kakashi explain.

"Naru come here", he said. Naruko walk over and Sakumo pull her into a hug. "Thank you for everything", he said. "You guys are like my family", she said. "Naruko you are family", Sakumo said.

Naruko started to cry and smile.

Naruko hug them. Obito was standing awkwardly, until Naruko grab his arm and pull him in.

~Flashback

Samuko walk in with Kakashi. He saw Naruko's friend Obito. "Sakumo their have come to evidence that your mission was sabotage. Naruko, along with Kakashi and Obito help clear your innocent. Boys will you step outside, while I speak with Sakumo", he said.

Both boys walk out. Then a ANBU appear bring a annoyed Takeshi Suzuki.

"Lord Hokage what is going on?", he asked as he look annoyed at Sakumo present. Takeshi was in love with Sakumo's late wife Yua. He was her friend, and hated Sakumo because he married the love of his life. "Takeshi I have discover that you had deliberately gave false information to Sakumo. That is a act of treachery", the Hokage said as Takeshi pale.

"I should have my ANBU kill you, but I will have Sakumo decide your fate", he said. "I would like him demonted to Genin. He should be monitored for the next year. He should be a teacher assistant at the school. You should decide if he should be field ninja again if he prove himself", he said.

He then walk out.