Meeting Rin

Since Sakumo's honor restored, everyone was being kind to him again. Kakashi and Naruko were meeting Obito with his friend Rin at best ninjutsu contest. "Hey guys!", Obito said as ran up with a pretty brunette. *This is Rin. I have to make sure lives*, Naruko thought.

"Guys this is Rin", he said. "Hi I'm Naruko and this is Kakashi", she said. "Hi", she said. Naruko, Obito, and Kakashi enter the contest. "The first prize is kuni set", Obito said.

" Number six Naruko", the host said. Naruko ran up. "Dad is just starting to create his rasengan. I can't use it", Naruko said to Kurama. "They use one of the jutsu that your beach friends taught you", he said.

"Kirin!", she yelled as a blue lighting dragon appear.

Sora help her learn it. Nearly everyone was in awe or shock. She then make it disappear. The judges gave her a perfect ten. "N-next up is O-obito Uchiha", the host said a bit shock.

Obito did his Fire Ball, but it was not so great. Kakashi snorted, but double over when Naruto eblow him in the gut. The judges gave him 20 points. "That was awesome, Obito", Rin said. "You were great", Naruko said. "I wish I did better", he said.

"Up next is Kakashi Hatake", the host said. Kakashi jump on on the stage. "Donton, Tsuchi Nami no Jutsu!", he yelled and slam his down. Then the ground started to wave like the sea. The judges gave him a perfect ten.

"Look like Naruko and Kakashi are tied", the host said. "He can have them!", Naruko said, then disappear. "Naru get back here!", Kakashi yelled and ran after her. Obito and Rin follow him. Naruko was walk him, then Kakashi tackled her to the ground.

"Kakashi get off of me!", she yelled. "No! You just can't let me win!", he yelled. "Why?", she asked. "I want you to see me as your equal", Kakashi said.

She gave him a soft smile. "Okay", she said. "You two are so cute", they heard Rin said. They both blush then Naruko push him off. "Yeah right", Naruko said blushing.

"Like I ever be attracted to that blond knucklehead", Kakashi said blushing

Then Naruko turn angry. Her hair spilt into nine. "You don't think I ever be pretty!?", she yelled. She was about to attack him until Rin step in. "I'm sure he didn't mean that", she said.

"R-right", he said. "Fine", she huff out. Rin just smile.