Naruko's Birthday Disaster

Naruko was happily spent her birthday with her friends. Minato, Kushina, Guy's dad Duy, Inoichi, even the Hokage himself appeared for her birthday. Naruko open all of her presents, but one.

"Here", Kakashi said, he said handing her a small box.

Naruko open the it. It a necklace with a navy blue glass ball with light blue sparks swirling around in it.

"I made necklace and added charka lighting to it. It nothing special", he said rubbing the back of his name.

Naruko then pull him into a hug, surprising him as she rub her cheek on his mask one.

"I love it! Thank you so much. Help me put it on", she said as she release him.

She turn around and move her hair away. Kakashi put it on. She turn around and gave him another hug. Inside with the adults, Sakumo smile at the scene with his son and his student. Sakumo went to the table and sat down.

"Naruko got my son whip, whether she knows it or not. Probably not. I give until they're when one of the realize they like each other. Thirdteen when one of them make a move."

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. Not way. Absolutely not. Not while I'm alive", Minato said, refusing to let Naruko date ever.

Everyone started to chuckled. Then they heard a knock on the door. Sakumo went up and answer it. Then a white hair man came in.

"Sensei?", Minato asked, as he stand up

"Jiraiya?", the Hokage said. Naruko came in quietly.

She saw Jiraiya, and hide behind the wall, masking her charka.

"I heard about Sakumo's student and that she your sister. I don't believe it. I believe she a enemy spy", he said with no emotions.

Naruko eyes widen.

"That is a serious accusation Jiraiya. Naruko is loyal to the Leaf. She help me regain my honor back. I trust her with my life", Sakumo said getting defensive said.

"She show up magically up one day, and have Namikaze's blood in her. Do know really anything about her?"

"She told us about her old master and his students. Her master died and she got separated from the others. The look in her eyes, when she talk about them, she isn't lying", Samuko said.

"I know she's a enemy!"

"I had Inoichi look through her mind. She is not a enemy!", the Hokage defended Naruko.

"She is using Minato for knowledge, weapons, money, ninjutsu! She doesn't deserve Minato as a family!", he yelled.

Naruko had tears in her eyes.

"You have not right to say that! She cares about the people and this village like it was her own family! That charm her birthday cake is her most prized possession! It means that she won't ever stop looking for her siblings!", Minato shouted as his face turn burning red.

"I bet that charm is holding serect information from of village", he said walking to the cake and grabbing it.

"Jiraiya sensei!", Kushina yelled.

He broke it in half. Naruko's eyes widen, as she remember memories with her friends and family. She let out a devastating cry.

 She let out a devastating cry

Everyone look at her. She was shaking as she stare at Jiraiya. She look at the man who was her godfather, her teacher, a father figure. She ran out, passing her friends and into the forest. She didn't stop. Tears keep coming down. She didn't know where she was going and didn't care. She finally stop and wipe her eyes.

She look around to see it was night and she was deep in the forest. She then heard footsteps. She look around, and tried to back away. Then ten Hidden loud soliders appeared surrounding her. She know she couldn't use her Keyblade.

"Kurama, what do I do?", she said asked him.

"Get out of there as quick as you can! You can use any of your modes or your Keyblade. Run!", he yelled.

She ran as fast as she could. All the ninjas follow her. They caught her. She scream, clawed, kick, and bit, but it was any in vain.

*Someone help me!*, she thought desperately with tears in her eyes.

This is offical been her worst birthday ever!