Kushina Uzumaki

It been a month since Minato meet Naruko. They were in 7 training area.

"Hey Naru, I was wondering if you would like to meet my girlfriend. Her name is Kushina Uzumaki", he said.

Naruko froze and stare at him.

"What do I do? Will she knows that I'm the new jinchuriki of you?", she asked Kurama.

"No, but you chakara signature is similar to her. I'll tried to conceal it the best I can. But once the past you is born, the past me and I will merge to became one with one of the jailors. Unless we stop the one who release and control  me. Also don't stand too close to her because you have her face. Also control your verbal tick."

"Um... Naru you there?", Minato asked nervous at her froze state.

She shook her head and look up at her.

"I would love to me your girlfriend. I guess I'm a little nervous because maybe she won't like me?"

Minato bend down and gently rub her right shoulder.

"Naruko, she going to love. Probably more then me. I'll see you at dinner."

~At Dinner

Naruko gulp as she was about to meet her mother. She knock on the door, then Minato open the door.

"Come on."

Naruko step inside and into the living room.

"Kushina is in the kitchen. Just give me a second", he said and went to the kitchen.

Naruko took a deep shaking breath. She then heard footsteps. Naruko slowly turn around. It took everything not burst out crying and ran in her arms. Kushina slowly apporch her.

"Hey Naruko. My Kushina. Minato told me all about. It so nice to finally met you."

"Hello Kushina. It's very nice to meet you too. You're so pretty and I love your red hair. It so beautiful."

Kushina's lit up with a big smile on face and pull her into a very tight hug that she couldn't really breathe.

"You are absolutely adorable. You are so kind", Kushina said still suffocating her.

"Kushina Naru can't really breathe", Minato said trying to get Kushina to release her.

Kushina finally release her. Naruko took a deep breathe.

"Sorry. Let have dinner. I made ramen."

"I love ramen! Please let me set up the table, since you cook", she said and to set the table.

Kushina turn Minato.

"I love her, ya know. She is so cute, kind, respectful, and she love ramen."

"I'm really glad this went so well."

They all sat down and ate. Naruko look at her parents with sad smile on her face.

*Could this what have been like if they didn't die?*

"So Naruko I heard you are the student of Sakumo Hatake. That very impressive. I also heard you cleared his name."

"Well the Hatakes are like my family. I'll do anything to protect my precious people. I lost another person close to me again", she said with tear forming in her eyes.

"Naruko what wrong?", Kushina asked the couple was worry for her.

"I just really miss friends, my brothers and sister, along with old master", she said as her voice crack.

She look down as she clench her hands. She heard the chair move. She then felt herself being pulling into a comforting hug.

"It's okay Naru. I'll know you'll see them. One day I hope to meet your brothers and sisters who help raise a sweet, confidence, strong girl like you", Kushina said, as Naruko wrap her arms around her neck.

She let out quiet whimpers as she close her eyes.

"Thank you", she whisper.