The Fourth Door

It was only days after Naruko enter the Third Door. She was being drag to the Fourth Door. She was on hanging on the ceilling. Her bloodly jacket was thrown away. She saw a firepoker that was hot. The ninja grab it.

"I wonder if we have to use the last door, if this doesn't work."

He then slow push it on her shoulder as it made a sizzling sound. Naruko hiss through her teeth, as tears prick in the corner of her eyes. She felt her the burning sensation of the firepoker course through her body. She force herself not to shake as he continue his torture. She look up and as she saw white.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifteen year old Naruko was on Destiny Islands enjoying the gentle wind on her face. She then heard footsteps. She turn and smile gentle at her friends.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Naruko I was wondering if you ever miss you home?", her best redhead friend Kairi asked.

"Yeah, sometime, but I have a duty to fulfill to others worlds. I have to protect them the Heartless."

"There another reason you don't want to go back. What is it?", her sliver hair wise friend Riku said curiously.

"There's not another reason."

"Naru, you can tell us anything, remember? We're your friends. We won't judge you", her friend Sora, who can rival her optimistic said.

"You're right Riku, there is another reason. My village hate me, most the adults think that I'm the reincarnation of the Nine Tails Demon Fox. I let them down when I couldn't bring my teammate Sasuke who left the village for more power. I couldn't stop the darkness in his heart. I couldn't keep my promise to Sakura. How can I face her?"

Kairi pull her into a tight hug.

"Naru you aren't responsible for his choice. Sakura shouldn't have made you promise to bring him back. If your village think that you're a demon, then they're idiots. Those who are your true friends, wouldn't judge you for hold the Nine Tails within yourself. I know there are some people who miss you."

"Yeah. Like Granny, Pervy Sage, Kakashi-sensei, Teuchi, Big sister Ayame, Big brother Shikamaru, Father Shikaku, Mother Yonshino, Konohamaru, and Big brother Iruka. I miss them a lot."

"Then let go see them."

"Wait you guys really want to go with me back to the Hidden Leaf?"

"Of course. We're your best friends!"

Naruko pull back and wipe her eyes.

"Okay, let go."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruko let out a devastating scream, as the firepoker let out when straight down her back. Tears drip fell her face, as it hit the ground. She was panting. She look up at him and glare.

 She look up at him and glare

"I won't tell you anything."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obito was on the ground panting. He been studying more, practicing his ninjutsu, and asked the best genjutsu user Kurenai to help him with his genjutsu. His teachers and his clan notice his sudden dramatic change in his ninja classes. He was being one of the top students. He look up to the sky and started crying.

"Naruko, where are you? Please be okay. You were my first friend, you have to be okay", he sobbed.

"Obito", he heard Rin.

He look up to see her and Gai in tears. Anko was trying to her hardest not to cry.

"We all miss her too", Rin said.

"We got to find her", Obito said wiping his tears away.