The Second Door

It have been a month since Naruko been capture, and she been sent to first door. They have beaten her for hours on end, trying to get the information on how she heal that woman without using charka. Naruko refuse to give up anything information about the Keyblade or the Leaf. Naruko only use her powers if one of the younger children is hurt, or if someone was sick or deathly wounds. One of the guards drag her to another with the number two on it. She was set on a metal chair, getting tied up. One of them roll in a cart with different knifes on it. Naruko pull on a tough face.

She wouldn't gave them the satisfaction that she is scared. The same ninja who was beating on her for the past month, grab one of the weapons.

"Let see how long you can hold out from this", he said grab a bowie knife.

He gave her short slice on her face. He made a rigged long on her back. She grit her teeth to keep quiet. He grab a hunter knife, and drag it across her stomach. He gave her a slow long painfully burning cut. Blood was running down her body drenching her clothes in crismon red. She hold her voice in from whimpering out. He narrow his eyes at her.

He grab a push knife, and stab her in her stomach twisting the blade in her stomach. She took a short breath. He continue this process again over and over on her stomach, back, arms, and shoulders. She look up to the ceilling, as tears pricked out of the cornner of her eyes. She retracted to her mind into a mermory from her past life when she seven when Master Yen send her back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruko was sitting quietly drawing on the offical of Hokage. She look up at him. She then walk up to him.

"Hey Old Man", she asked, as he gave her a friendly grandfather smile

"Yes Naruko?"

"How do you get a family?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like a husband and kids."

"Well first you need to find some who love you."

"Like you?", she asked with a innocent look.

"No! No. Someone that make your heart flutter", he said very quickly.

"Wolf!", Naruko said with cheered as a certian sliver haired ANBU choke on his gum, then swallow it.

The Hokage gave her a gentle smile.

"Yes. When you find that person, you marry them until death", he said looking at picture a beautiful elder woman.

Naruko look over at the picture.

"I don't think death can pull you away from them"

"What do you mean Naru?"

"When you love someone, you keep them in your heart. As long as you remember them with the love you share they will always be with you, and they'll be waiting for you when it time."

"Very wise Naruko."

"But you can't die yet. You still have give me that hat, so I can be the Hokage."

He smile at her.

"Yes. After you get married, you'll have a baby."

Naruko look up at them with a spark in her eyes. Both the Hokage and a sliver haired ANBU ninja was praying to any god not to ask that question.

*Don't ask. Don't ask. Don't ask*, both thought desperately.

"Where do babies come from?"

Both cuss in their mind. The Hokage stare at her wide puppy dog bluebell eyes with curious and a cute smile. He was sweating bullets as the tense full the air, that you can slice it with a knife. Then Wolf came to the rescue.

"Hey Naru", he said, as Naruko run up to him and jump in his arms.

"Guess what, Wolf. I'm going to marry you, ya know", she said, as he started to sweat too.

"Really?", he said, nervous.

"Yep. I promise", she said sealing their fate.

When she made a promise, she always keep it. She then kiss him on the mask where his lip where, shocking everyone. Wolf was turning red like a cherry behind his mask.

"I love you with all of heart Wolf!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruko was brought back to reality, when he made a long painful, craving jagger lin on her. She close her eyes. She focus on her memory of her Wolf.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kakashi took a deep breath as he drop down from training. Then Keisuke lay on his lap whimpering.

"I miss her too, boy. I'm going to find her. I'll going to bring her back home", he said,petting him. A unknow tear when down his face.