The Third Door

It have been two months since Naruko enter the Second Door. She was scary pale from blood loss, but that didn't mean she won't help anybody. She was looking aound for exit to escape. The ninja that have been torturing for the past three months, drag her to a another door that say three on it. She was the walls were made of metal. She saw a large bath tube in the corner.

"After this door, this is where people usually break", he said as he pour huge chunk of ice in there.

He grab Naruko by the collar of her torn blood stain jacket and drag her at the edge of the tube. She wasn't worried about the water. With her adventures with Sora, they learn how to breathe under in Atlantis and in the Caribbean. She was so tired and weak from the last door. She was barely keeping her eyes open. He then viciously dunk her head in the freezing cold water. She wasn't struggling, but close her eyes. She pass out from exhaustion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Ocobter 10th, in the Land of the Derparture the sun slowly rise. A newly four year old girl was squeezing her eyes close, not from the sun but from bad dreams. Then five people enter her room. A fourteen boy withblond hair was carrying a beautiful cake.

A seventeen year old walk over and genlty shook her up

"NO!", the young four year scream sitting up with tears dripping down her face.

Everyone look at her. The fourteen year girl with black hair, and purple eyes knee down and wipe her tears away.

"Naruko why were you having a nightmare?"

"It was because everytime it my birthday, everyone in the village because a angry mob. Wolf and the Old Man tries to giving me a good birthday, but I scare of the mob."

"Naruko you're safe now. No one going to hurt, as long as we're here", the eighteen year old brunette boy said.

"Terra is right. Now let celebrate your birthday", the older man said, as the blond walk over to her with the cake.

She smile at them and blew her candles out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruko woke up coughing. She feel her skin cold like when she vist Arendelle during the giant bizzard. She took a deep breath.

"So you can breathe under water. We just might move up to the next door soon", the ninja said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minato was with Samuko planning the resuce. Minato hair was more of a mess, his eyes have bags underneath them.

"We got Shikaku, Inoichi, Ikkaku Umino on the recuse on team."

The they heard the door open. They saw Jiriaya with a scroll. Minato glare at him.

"I learned from my spy network, that the Cloud is have four I&T information camps

"I learned from my spy network, that the Cloud is have four I&T information camps. I know the location for the camps but I don't know which one holds Naruko", he said opening it up and lay it on the table.

"Thank you Jiraiya", Samuko said, Minato look over the map.

Jiraiya was about to leave, Minato stop him.

"If you want to make it up to me. You can be on recuse team  for Naruko", Minato said looking at the map.

"Then I suggest we go to the closet one first."