Kakashi's Birthday

Naruko was looking for a perfect for a gift Kakashi's birthday. Kakashi is turning six year old. She was think hard about this. She was giving a cleaning polisher for his weapons, potions for health and stamina. She wanted to give him something special.

"Naruto are you there?", Minato asked her as she look up at him.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just think what to get Kakashi for his birthday."

"I'm sure what you get him will be wonderful. Now I want to show you a summon. It's a contract between the summon and the summoner. I have a contract with the toads. Let me show you. Summoning jutsu", he explain, as he bite his thumb.

Then a giant toad appeared with Minato standing on him.

"Wow he so cute and awesome! He look really powerful", Naruko complimenting him

"I like this girl Minato. Who's she?"

"This is my little sister Naruko, Gamanunta. She amazing. I'll hoping one day, she'll do a contract with you. Naruko they'll help you in battle and I have pretty good bond with Gamanuta."

Naruko's eyes lit up.

"You just gave me a awesome idea for Kakashi's birthday. I got to work on it now! It was very nice to meet you Gamanuta!", she yelled running.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kakashi is having a great birthday. His father gave him his family sword, Minato got him scrolls on ninjutsu, Kushina gave a him jacket she made and favorite food and dessert she cook for him. As his friends were up next. Obito got him new kunai and shuriken, Rin got him a few soliders pills, and a med kit, Guy brought him a bunch a weights. And Anko being the sadist she is, she got him so super dangerous exploding scrolls, and sharped kunai and shuriken, they Sakumo immediately took away.

"Naruko you're next", Samuko asked.

Naruko pull out a dark navey blue box. She pass it Kakashi. He open and see a weapon polisher, and see light green bottle.

"Naruko what in these bottles?", Kakashi asked with out one of them.

"It's a health and stamina potions. My sisters taught the recipes for them."

"Naruko why didn't you can make those. It could help heal everyone faster", Minato asked as his eyes widen.

"You never asked", Naruko said obliviously innocent.

Minato and Samuko sweatdrop.

"This is so amazing Naru. It will be very useful."

"There one more gift I got you. Come here boy!", Naruko shouted as a colorful puppy dog came running.

 Come here boy!", Naruko shouted as a colorful puppy dog came running

Rin squeal so loud. It jump in Kakashi's arms.

"Naruko where did you get this?", Samuko asked.

"It's a Dream Eater. There two different type of Dream Eaters. Spirits that are loving, playful, and loyal, and protected. Nightmares are evil corrupted ones. My master's old friend taught how to make them. So when we're not around Kakashi, this guy will protect you", Naruko explain.

"Naruko I don't know what to say, but...thank you. What's his name?"

"He's yours. Name him."

"Keisuke. His name is Keisuke", Kakashi said as he lick him and wag his tail.

Naruko then summon her Spirit.

(Just ignore the cat)

"This is my Dream Eater Megumi", Naruko said as Rin and Anko petted her.

"Naruko, when my birthday comes, I want a Dream Eater", Obito said.

"Me too", Rin said as Keisuke lick her hand.

"They take a lot of energy, but I'll tried", Naruko said hugging her.

"That girl is full of surprise", Samuko said.

"She is unpredictable", Minato said smiling looking at his sister.

"Happy birthday Kakashi", she said.