Explaining

Naruko finally woke up after sleeping for a week. She turned to see a bunch of flowers and gifts. She felt weight on her hand. She saw Kakashi laying there.

"Kashi", she said quietly.

He quickly woke up.

"Naruko. You're finally up."

"Are you really here?"

"Yes. I promise."

Then Minato and Kushina came in. Kushina smile gentle at her.

"Hey Kakashi. Your dad is downstairs. Could you get him while and we talk to Naru."

"Sure", he said as he got up.

He glance at Naruko, then walk out with the door closing behind him. Minato active a quiet seal.

"What's going on?"

"Naruko, I love you, but I need you to be completed honest with us."

"I don't understand."

"When I remove the charka seal on you, you were cover dark red chakra. Me and Kushina knows what that chakra. was. That is the Nine Tails's chakra. Kushina is a jirnchuriki and she hold the Nine Tails. Not only that, only a Uzumaki can hold the Nine Tails."

"Okay. My sister Twilight actually found out who was my parents were. My father was Namikaze and my mother is a Uzumaki. She told me they died as they seal the Nine Tails in me."

"But I swear I was the jirnchuriki", Kushina said.

"You're only half jirnchuriki. I have the yang chakra. You have the yin chakra."

"I see."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you", Naruko said, looking down.

"Naruko, we understand why you didn't tell us. There also something Kakashi and the others prisoners mentions. You can heal people without chakra and Kakashi said you were able to summon a sword that look like a key", Minato said.

She took a deep shaking breath.

"That's the power my master taught me."

She hold out her hand as her Keyblade appeared as it shock Minato and Kushina.

"This is the Keyblade. It can only be wield by people who are chosen by the Keyblade. They operate any lock and imbued with magic. Twilight pass this power on to me. I am the only one who can wield it. I made a promise to my master that I would never tell anyone the Keyblade. The Hokage knows, but he promise he wouldn't tell anyone. I was afarid to be turn into a weapon for this village."

"Naru, I will never let you become a weapon", Minato said as he place his hand on her shoulder.

"We promise to keep this secret", Kushina said as she smile at her.

"I seen what this war is doing to this world. I stop this before we loose many people, even if I have to use the Nine Tail's chakra and the Keyblade.", she said looking up at them and smile.

"Before any of that. You need to rest mind and body for a while", Minato said.

"But-"

"No buts. Get some more rest and I'll talk to Samuko."

"Okay, big brother", she said, as her keyblade disappeared as she lay down.

She close her eyes and fell back to sleep.