Naruko Story

Naruko woke up and look around. She saw she was in a hospital. She got up and saw she was five years old again. She thought back to the man in the coat words. "I don't have time for this", she said quietly.

"I got to get back to the others and find Sora", she said as she was about to open the door, but was open by itself to reveal the old man who younger and Ino's dad.

She look scared

She look scared. She knew about Ino's family jutsu. She jump out the window and ran the side of the building. She look to her left shoulder to see her armor guard sleeve was gone. She was about to summon her keyblade, but was caught in the old man arms.

"Let me go old man!", she said struggling. "What did you say to Lord Hokage?", Ino father asked. "He's old, ya know!", she yelled. "Wait did you say ya know?", the Third asked. Naruko stop struggling.

"No", she said. Then Inoichi use his jutsu to enter her mind. He saw he was in a sewer. He then saw a sign that read Naruko's Memories. He then enter it.

On the night of October 10, the daughter of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and the youngest princess of the Uzushiogakure, Kushina Uzumaki was born. Naruko Uzumaki. A mask stranger attack, and release the Kyubi and control it to destroy the Hidden Leaf. The only way to defeat the Kyubi was to seal the demon in his daughter. Both Kushina and Minato die that night.

Minato wanted his daughter to be seen as a hero, but the village shunned her and isolated themselves from her. The Third Hokage and Minato's student Kakashi Hatake tried to keep her safe and happy. Kakashi would always visit her in his ANBU outfit. One day when she was only three years old, she meet Twilight a Keyblade Master. Twilight then pass her power to Naruko.

She took Naru to the Land of Departed. Where she meet Master Eraqus, Aqua, Terra, and Ven. The five of then affirmed their bonds of friendship as they prepared for the Mark of Mastery exam. But Aqua was the only one to pass the exam and become a Keyblade Master. Leaving Terra no time for disappointment, the five immediately received word that creatures called the Unversed had emerged to threaten the world of light, and Master Xeharnort had gone missing.