Minato Namikaze

Naruko was walk to the house. She froze as she saw a very familar man talking to Kakashi and Sakumo. "Naruko meets Minato Namikaze. He just came back from a three months mission", Sakumo said. "Thank you for helping for clearing Sakumo's name", he said.

"Starting today Minato is becoming my sensei", Kakashi said. Naruko just stared as him. "Naru you look like you seen a ghost", Kakashi said. "That's true", Kurama said. "Hi, um nice to meet you", she said.

"Minato is staying for dinner", Sakumo said. "Then I'll get started", she said rushing toward the kitchen. "Did I do something wrong?", Minato asked looking at Sakumo asked. "I'll go check on her", Kakashi said, then went to the kitchen. "Minato I think Naruko is related to you", Sakumo said.

"What make you say that?", he asked. "She look exactly like you", he said. "I need a DNA sample", Minato said. "I'll get her hairbrush", he said. "Okay", he said.

~At Dinner
Everyone  was eating.

"This is delicious Naruko", Minato said

"This is delicious Naruko", Minato said. "Thank you. My sisters taught me to cook", she said. "You have sisters?", Minato asked. "They were students under my late master", Naruko said.

" I have two older brothers too. We got separated. I'll find them again", she said. Minato smile at her. "What about your parents?", he asked.

"They died when I was born", she said looking down at her food. "Sorry", he said. "It's okay", she said. After dinner Sakumo gave him a strand of Naruko's hair. Minato went to the hosptial and ask a friend for a favor.

Minato gave the result after three days.

    Naruko's DNA:
                              Positive match to Namikaze Clan. Mother Unknow. Father Unknow. Possible brother: Minato Namikaze.

Minato look shock. He went to the Hatake house. He knock on the door. The door open to reveal Naruko. "Namikaze-san if you're looking for Kashi, he went with sensei to get new weapons", she said.

"I actually here for you. Naruko are you sure you don't who your parents are?", he asked. "Yes", she said. "Well Sakumo said we look alike. I did a DNA test found out we might be brother and sister", he said.

Naruko look surprise that Minato did a DNA test. "Naru I don't really have a family but I would love to get to know you, and I would to be a big brother to you. What do you say?", he asked. "I would love to get know you too, but can I stay here with Kashi and sensei?", she asked. "Sure", he chuckled.