New Friends

Naruko was smiling. She have dragged Kakashi to the Academy to wait for Obito and Rin. Everyone was coming out. She saw Obito and Rin.

"Obito, Rin!", Naruko yelled waving her hand.

They both ran over.

"Hi Naruko, Kakashi", Rin said smiling.

"You'll never guess what happen. I finally defeated someone in Taijutsu. It all thanks to you Naru", Obito said bounce on his heels.

"I want you to be at your best when we both compete to be Hokage."

Naruko then saw a familiar brushy brow boy.

*Bushy Brow Sensei?*

"Hey guys, who's that?", Naruko asked as she look at young Guy.

"That Might Guy. People say he worse then me. He doesn't do well in ninjutsu or genjutsu. Plus he weird", Obito explain.

"Just because he's different doesn't mean he weird. I wasn't good with genjutsu or taijutsu either. You shouldn't judge people without knowing them. You should know how he feels", Naruko said giving him a disappointed look.

Obito look down.

"You're right", he mumble.

"I'm going to invited him to train with us and have lunch. Kashi you better be on your best behavior", she said as she glare at him.

He nodded looking scare. She walk over.

"Hi I'm Naruko. I was wondering if you want to join my friends and I to train and lunch?", she asked kindly.

"Really? You really want me to join?", he asked really surprise.

"Of course."

"Yes. I'm Guy."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kakashi was pair with Guy for Taijutsu, Naruko and Obito for ninjutsu, and Rin for medical jutsu, that Naruko suggest she should do.

"That should do for now. I'm make lunch", Naruko said as everyone stop.

"I'll help you", Rin said.

Both girls went to the kitchen. The guys follow as Obito and Kakashi set the table. Rin and Naruko set the food on the table.

 Rin and Naruko set the food on the table

After say thanks, they began to eat. Naruko gave up on see Kakashi's face long ago. When everyone look to Naruko who went to get drinks, he was finish.

"This is great!", Guy said as he ate happily.

"Thank you. My sisters taught me."

"You have sisters?", Guy asked look confusing.

Change the DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara