Finally Found Her

Minato glare at the camp from afar.

"I know how much you want to charge into the camp, but we need a plan", Samuko said.

"Right."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruko lay in corner with her eyes shut close. There were visible tears stains down her cheek. It have been four days since she been to the final door. Then the door was slam open, but she didn't turn her head. She whimper as she was pick up by her hair.

"You coming with me."

He drag her away. He open a cell door and thrown her on a old bed. She stare up in horror at him.

"I'll give you one more chance to tell me or we can have some fun", he said with a sick grin.

*Terra! Ven! Help!*, she thought with tears in her eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kakashi was told to hang back. Then Kiesuke appeared, barking at him.

"Kiesuke?"

He started running.

"Kiesuke!", he yelled, following him.

He then finally stop.

Kakashi look up as his eyes widen. He saw two guys with a golden glow around them.

"Kakashi, there isn't anytime to answer any question. We know where Naruko is, just follow us", the tall brunette said.

He look at Kiesuke and saw that he trust them.

"Show me where she is", he said.

Kakashi follow them, and they finally stop. His blood ran cold as he saw a man on top of Naruko. He grab his kunai ran sraight at him.

"Get off of her!", he scream stabbing in the shoulder.

The guy scream knocking Kakashi into the wall. Kiesuke jump him and bit the man arm. He slam Kiesuke in the wall. He let go and whimper.

"What was that creature?"

Kakashi shakingly stand up.

"You're going to pay for that you, brat!", he growl walking up to him.

"NO!", Naruko scream, as she strike him down.

Kakashi stare at her, with a giant sword that look like a key in her hands. It disapppeared, as sway foward.

"Kakashi", she whisper, then pass out.

He caught her before she fell down.

"I got you Naru."

He pick her up as Keisuke follow them out. He ran into his dad and Ikkaku.

"I know you told me to stay put, but I follow my heart and followed her."

"I got her son", Samuko said, as he carry Naruko.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a week, Naruko lay in a bed at the hosptial in the Leaf. Minato kiss her head as he smile. Kakashi was right by her side holding her hand.

"It's time to get this seal off", Minato said.

He undid the seal, then Naruko was cover in dark red chakra as she took deep breaths.

"Sensei what is this?", Kakashi said as he stand up and yank his hand away from the dark chakra.

"This shouldn't be possible", Minato mumbled as he stared in shock.