The First Door

Naruko was through into a cell. She doesn't have any clue to where she could be. She saw a few citizens looking beaten and hurt, and a few Genin from Sand and Mist. She walk to one of the Sand Genin.

"What is this place?", she asked the young boy.

"This is interrogation chamber. There are five levels. Each more horrible then the last. The more you hold out, the worse it get."

"I won't betray my village."

""We'll see about that", Naruko heard, one of the Cloud said pulling her away.

They drag her to a door with the number one on it. They through her in. One of them hold her down to the ground and put one hand around her neck. She felt a burning sensation on her neck. She glare up at them.

"What did you do to me", she demand.

"It a charka seal. You won't be able to use your charka. We heard that Minato Namikaze have a genuis little sister, who already made Genin. This is a little payback for him that he took away that jinchuuriki from us. And you're going to tell us every one of the Leaf serect."

"I will never betray there trust", she said coldy and glare at him.

"Then welcome to the first door."

He pull her up and tie her hands to chains. He hook her to the celling. The one was talking to was started to punch her in the stomach as hard as he can. She bit her tongue. Two more join him punch, and kick her in stomach ribs, arms, and face. Naruko taste blood in her mouth. She felt her rib cracks, her right arm fracturend, her left leg broken. Her lip was split, her right eye was black.

A bleeding gash on her head, that mix with her blond hair. Blood was dripping down her mouth and eye. She didn't know how long she was getting beaten, but she refuse to betray her village. They finally throw her back in the cell. She look up and saw a small child crying his mother to wake up. She slowly crawl  over to them.

"What happen?"

"Mommy is sick and won't wake up."

Naruko bit her lip. Her hand started to glow light green.

"Heal", she whisper, as the woman slowly open her eyes.

She sat up and look around.

"Mommy!", the young boy yelled, jumping in her arms.

"How did you do that!?", Naruko heard one of the guard yelled at her.

She was pull up, as she hiss in pain of her leg. The one that beat her, came up to her.

"I just we're going for another around."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It have been a week since Naruko's birthday and disappearance. They heard a few Hidden Cloud ninjas of came through the border, then left almost immediately. Minato was furious with Jiraiya. He won't forgive. Minato want to the Hidden Cloud and rip the their village to find Naruko. Kushina was worried for both of Namikaze siblings. Samuko was planning a resue team to find his student. She help save his family, he won't stop until he find her. The Hokage was for her, because she is like a granddaughter to him.

Kakashi was full with dread and anger. He was training harder, until the point of pass out. He wanted to be on the team his father was planning. Obito was worried for his best friend. He was training serious to graduate early and go out to save her. Rin was also serious and force of being a med-nin. Anko was lashing out of everyone. Guy was feeling down and coouldn't feel youthful.

Jiraiya was currently with the Hokage. He was feeling guilty because of her kidnapping. The Hokage had a scroll laying on his desk.

"You need to know something Jiraiya. It all in here. Place your hand on it and channel your charka", he said as he channel his own charka.

He did as he say, and his eyes widen. He then pull his hand away as he took a deep breath. His eyes fill with tears.

"What have I done?"