Crew

When I'm comin' for the kitty, I'm a fool, goddamn
Do it for my niggas on the coast right there (Right there, yeah)
Do it for my niggas in the Ghost right now
Niggas got killed for the boy, live his dreams in the hills
Crew ~ Goldlink

When I'm comin' for the kitty, I'm a fool, goddamnDo it for my niggas on the coast right there (Right there, yeah)Do it for my niggas in the Ghost right nowNiggas got killed for the boy, live his dreams in the hills Crew ~ Goldlink

"Fuck," I lowly cursed as one head licked up my tip and the other put the head in her mouth paying attention to it. She then worked her hands on it with the other female taking turns until I nutted on their chest. They then licked it off one another while engulfing the titties in their mouth then kissing each other. They then kissed my neck as a way of saying good morning and I kissed theirs back.

Iceland and Hottie were my main bitches. Down to suck and fuck but quick to shoot a bitch if they need to. They are actually intelligent no matter how anyone feels like me keeping them around is pointless, everything I do has a purpose.

"Let's take a shower," I say and they took my hand in theirs leading me to the bathroom.

The moment we got in there I brushed my teeth then washed my face as they dropped what little article of clothing they still had left on their bodies and got in the shower.

For a moment I just watched as they touched on each other as I gripped myself in my hands. Iceland's hands were tangled in Hottie's hair as she placed her mouth on her neck and then back to her tongue slipping her tongue in.

Iceland loved creating a show of giving pleasure. It's one of the reasons why we are so sexually compatible. Her eyes found mine as I continued to jerk off into my hand and her eyes filled with playfulness.

She dropped down onto her knees stretching Hottie's legs out just wide enough to put her face their but she didn't at first. She coated her fingers with saliva stretching her out and her soft moans could be heard throughout the bathroom.

Her fingers alone was close to making hottie come, I could just tell by her facial expressions but everytime she was close to cumming Iceland would stop and rub on her for a bit watching her squirm from all the teasing to the point she was begging to cum and when she finally did, I busted on my hand.

Iceland turned off the shower while Hottie stood on the side for a moment catching her breath. She stepped out and licked my cum right off my hand using it to coat my dick and sucked on it.

She couldn't take all my dick but she did what she could to get me off and that's all that mattered. As I bust again in her mouth this time she swallowed what she could and got off her knees.

I turned the shower back on and allowed her to step in first before I did. I was going to give her pleasure as well in only a matter of moments.

When it came to sex I love to give and receive. What joy is my pleasure if I can't make my partner(s) feel it too? My only limit to that is kissing on the mouth. I feel like it's a certain level of intimacy one must have for me to kiss them and I didn't share that with Iceland and Hottie. Don't get me wrong, they've been good to me but that's only based on a sexual and professional level. Emotionally we aren't connected which is mostly on my part because I just couldn't see me settling with either one and I explained that to them before.