A Queen's Subjects

I'm a real hustler so don't knock it, that's law
It's all about the re-up and the profit, that's law
Law- yo gotti ft. E-40

The air was crisp and damp seeing as how the cold air was starting to kick in

The air was crisp and damp seeing as how the cold air was starting to kick in. As I stood there on the lawn of Ms. Paulina's place I felt arms wrap around my body from behind. I tried to scream but it came out muffled and I could fell warm tears stream down my face.

"Let me go!," I shout as soon as they take the hand from around my mouth. I start to scream and to kick but the big one hit me so hard that I'm surprised my teeth weren't knocked out but I kept pleading.

One of them looked at me in pity as the others continued to bruise up my body, I try to plead with the boy that was looking at me but he looked so frozen where he stood.

"Why are you doing this?," I cry and the main boy looked at me if I was the scum at the bottom of his shoe.

"Because a bitch like you don't deserve to be on top of shit. Leave this shit to the big boys little girl or get the stomped the fuck out and if you not getting the lesson from this beating. Imma make sure you get the lesson," he said as he unhooked his belt and button and dropped his pants as he lowered mine as well. I tried to fight him off but couldn't as the other held me back and he had his way with me. When he was finished they beat me again then left me there. My voice grew hoarse from screaming and I woke up clutching on to my chest.

I had broken out into a cold sweat after having that dream so I decided to go take a shower. I step in letting the hot water consume my entire body until I felt hands around me making me stiffen and that's when I chance it and look down to see short, white acrylics against my brown skin and I relaxed realizing that is was Moét.

"Are you ok?," she asked placed her hand on my shoulder and she enveloped my waist with her arms.

"I'm not great but I'll be ok," I reassured her and she nodded and didn't say nothing else just continued to wash me and herself up. Holding me close for a few moments until she exited the shower. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel, making sure to get as much water off me as possible. I then go to my closet and faced the mirror, my body completely naked of anything clothing and sighed.

When I said that it took a long time to love myself, I meant that. I felt disgusted with myself after that situation. Months at a time I would spend obsessing over the scars that were left there. I just couldn't find peace so I fought. I would let all the anger out on any bitch that tried me until I built up enough strength to go after the ones that really hurt me and killed every single last one of them right after making them watch as I killed their family. I know that it was a cruel thing to do but I was hurt and I wanted them to feel the pain they caused me and live with that guilt even if it was only for a quick moment.