Freak Nasty

I told him, "Eat it or get out! That's your ultimatum"
"But stop licking my pussy hard, that shit aggravating"
Freak Nasty~ Megan Thee Stallion

I told him, "Eat it or get out! That's your ultimatum""But stop licking my pussy hard, that shit aggravating"Freak Nasty~ Megan Thee Stallion

I need to get the fuck- Asap!Look this is some ol bullshit. How are you 6' fine, 228 pounds of muscle and have long wood but yet don't know how to use it? I'm laying here spread eagle for a nigga who can't do not one damn thing right.

See I knew I shouldn't have fucked with him, I had a feeling but I was trying to listen to my friend Monica and not be so damn judgy as she says but see naw cause this nigga can't lay not an ounce of dick and the head i'm receiving right now ain't no better.

As I start to feel more little ass puppy licks coming from this nigga, I was steadily reevaluating this whole thing. I rolled my eyes at this shit then felt a tiny bit at my clit.

That's it! I hit his back signalling for him to just get up. He came up with a smile on his face. He had a nice ass smile but boy his feelings bout to be hurt.

"Damn baby, couldn't take no more? I killed that shit,didn't I?," he said with a smirk but I just gave him that nigga what type of look.

"Nigga you ain't killed shit but a mood," I said which caused his smirk to drop, " I have a few sound words of advice for you when you're trying to dick a bitch down, long stroke her cause I don't know what them baby ass pumps gonna do but it definitely ain't gonna kill a bitch. Another thing, learn how to eat pussy nigga. You shouldn't be using teeth for one and for two don't be baby licking,I am a meal, eat me like one," I said as I continued to grab my shit and headed out.

I guess 6' fine was mad because as I exited the door, he was yelling about me being a bitch. I'll be a bitch if that's going to make your sex game better.

I sat in my car for awhile just pissed off because now I have to finish myself off, it's not too late to call somebody to come fix it but I don't need that right now, he has ruined everything for me for the night.

Monica: so how did it go with 6' fine😏

Me😻: call me rn

Fuck a text, she bout to hear my whole mouth. I saw her name pop up on the phone and quickly answered.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I am never listening to you ever again."

"Un uh what happened? He had a small dick or he couldn't locate the clit?"

"Trust me he's blessed but everything else..he can keep."

"He couldn't have been that bad," she said and I looked at my phone hella crazy like she could actually see me