W.A.B

Promise this ain't what you want
Run through your shit like a comb
All that rah-rah, talkin' loud
Need to watch your fuckin' tone
W.A.B ~ Megan Thee Stallion

I really don't understand this world

I really don't understand this world. Why is it that when you like sex as a girl you're a hoe but for a nigga it's normal like come on sex is sex so why act like females can't enjoy it the way that males do.

Anyway this bitch right here needs to get out of my face before I two piece and a biscuit this hoe. Why is that these bitches want to try me like I ain't the right one.

Apparently my friend Sykeil didn't tell his little girlfriend about me. That damn dummy now he got this bitch thinking he cheating with me. He cheating just not with me.

Here's the thing, I don't fight over a nigga especially an ugly nigga. I'm not saying Sykeil ugly because he's not he's just not someone that makes my pussy wet sorry but not really. My point is though I'm not fighting over an ugly nigga and I don't know why bitches do that anyway like what's with bitches fighting over the ugliest type of nigga like is it the dick?

Now that I think of it, it might actually be the dick because I ain't always had tens but they dick game was killer. Maybe I should go back to that, a bitch needs to get stretched out instead of stressed out.

The way honey was popping of at the mouth had me wondering if that shit will have you that crazy or is the bitch really this talkative either way I'm bout to silence her.

"Are you done?," I said as I looked at her like I was ready for any shit to pop off and she just looked at me dumbfounded," look believe whatever the fuck you want but I'm not fucking your nigga, not saying that I Couldn't but I just Didn't."

"Bitch you wish you could have my man."

"And please tell me why I want a nigga that's for everybody?"

She looked at me for a moment kind of stuck before laughing. "I know your ass, I know your type. Always trying to ruin shit for other bitches, homewrecking ass hoes."

Quite quickly I was getting real tired of this bitch and a few seconds from grabbing my clip and firing.

"First off, y'all have no kids and y'all not married so what home am I wrecking? Second off, I'm not fucking your man and if you don't step a few feet away from me in the next five seconds, I'm popping shit."

She just looked at me like I was dumb when really I was deadass. The five seconds she had ran up so I decided to grab the clip from behind me and shot it at her foot to scare her little scary ass.