A piece of a heart

"Get that fucking gun out my damn face," D-money said as he was rushed into my office

"Get that fucking gun out my damn face," D-money said as he was rushed into my office. They were a little hesitant with coming but with a little enforcement, well they had no choice.

"Aye Katana," I said and she lowered it and put it back into her holster.

"Why are we here?," D-money said. He seemed to be calm while Kilo looked like he could shit a brick. He tried to play it as calmly as possible but his face could tell it all.

"Simple. Gentleman, I respect neither of you as individuals but as businessmen. So I bring you here to say one thing, I'm not bout to ask you about the Cubans because me and the leader are good friends, but the Russians now that's a different story. As far as I know, we have no beef but they have one with me. So to keep me from blowing your brains out on these magnificent hard wood floors, you tell me everything," I say and D-money just nods then look towards kilo who is dying of laughter.

I knew he'd be an issue, his brother was a clown ass nigga. Stupid must run in the gene pool because they were both filled with it.

"Bitch I ain't telling you shit," he said and I sighed. I really hate having to prove shit to bitches but they always wanna play with me. I grabbed my gun and swiftly shot him in the foot. His laughter turned into wails of agony and D-money rubbed his eyes at the nonsense," you just going to let her ass shoot me and not do shit?," he said as he clutched his leg with one arm and tried to hold his clip in the other, but D took it from him.

"It ain't my fault you a dumb ass. Look the Russians ain't in my radar. I ain't got beef either you or them nor business."

"Then why were you seen speaking with them?"

"When I took over for Antonio he was in debt sixty- six grand with the Russian mafia. I was able to pay that off but now the russians are looking for distributors to expand in America. I said hell no, but they aren't ones for the words no. They still trying to convince me."

"Man why you snitching. This bitch ain't got shit to do with us," Kilo continued to bitch and Katana rolled her eyes and shot near his foot.

"Next time imma make that shit hit you. Don't fucking play with me," Katana said and Kilo licked his lips.

"Yes ma'am. Shit ma I'm a little on brick right now."

"Nigga please shut yo nasty ass up," Trell said looking hella annoyed as he finished rolling a blunt.

"Kilo shut the fuck up. You're lucky you're my cousin or else you would have been popped for that shit you and Junior pulled awhile back. Look Coco, you know I ain't on that type of that. I'm honest bout my shit and I haven't crossed the line with nobody."