Tell me about Tonight

I'm in love with your fingertips
I reminisce places you kiss
Girl, it's been too long
Touch me remix~ Victoria Monét ft. Kehlani

There's several rules to being a queen to this shit and the main one is taking care of your family along with yourself

There's several rules to being a queen to this shit and the main one is taking care of your family along with yourself. Mental health is the most important thing to take care of in this business. You lose your bitches and your niggas and some of the ones you thought would ride for you turn to snakes over simple shit like money.

Honestly I don't know how I dealt with this shit so long. I guess it was to prove a point that a bitch can run shit just as well as any nigga but even I have my moments where I want to give up and say fuck it all.

This shit got me so paranoid that I don't think I'll ever have anything serious with anybody. I don't want anyone to have the power to hurt me or the power to make me lose focus. I got to be on my A game and always ten steps ahead especially since I'm a woman.

I finish dropping lemons into the tub filled with bubbles as the scent of vanilla hung through the air from the freshly lit candles.

I take off my robe then slowly lowered myself in the tub as the smooth sound of jazz played through the speakers.

Moments like this eased my mind when I was thinking too much and right now I needed it. The identity of the I.P. was still under wraps, barely anyone has heard of them and that alone could be dangerous because we don't know what we're up against but with Demon's men we could probably take them out without hesitation if it ever came down to a war. I just hope it didn't.

"Open up," Moét said as she had a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries held out to me. I held my mouth open and licked some of the chocolate off the strawberry then placed it in my mouth and bit it," how you feel?," she said as she continued to feed me and I shrugged.

"Better if you were in this tub with me."

"That can easily be arranged," she said as she took of the remaining clothes that she had on and slipped in the tub with me. She laid in between my legs with my arm and leg crossed over hers.