Jazlyn

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't scared when Ms

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't scared when Ms. King came up to ask me about my wound, but I could say I was a bit surprised about who she actually was. Her vibe had always held power since the moment I met her in the principal's office, but the way she walked in to that room full of mafia men then sat down with one pointing a gun at her head was indescribable.

She was a beast, an unknown, and whether I like to admit it or not; I was terrified but even more so as she approached me in the hospital. Her demeanor wasn't threatening but her words were assertive and with the man standing behind her, she dared anyone to challenge her if they wanted but they wouldn't make it far. The first meeting compared to this one made her stand out like day and night and I couldn't really wrap my head around any of it.

"Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?!," I could hear Paco said and everyone in the car just shook it off because of Paco's known temper.

"The queen of the underground. I hear talks of a woman with the eyes of an innocent but a kill sheet longer than a giraffe's neck."

"You fucking with me right now Sol," he said and did a laugh filled with amusement and straight disbelief but Sol didnt seem to find the situation funny, " you dead ass right now."

"Got a few connects that do business with her. I hear she's a ruthless as she is beautiful."

"See now you just dick riding this bitch."

"I ain't ever rode a dick in my life , but see now you a little skeptical because how is that the first thing to come out your mouth after I talk about a woman. See nah I knew you was suspect after you dated that steve urkel looking motherfucker."

"Y'all goin stop getting on me about fucking stacy."

"Stacy? More like Stan motherfucker cause that bitch definitely had an adam's apples and crows feet. A face only a momma could love, you know you fucking wrong," Sol was usually quiet unless he was comfortable with you, then his goofiness really would shine through in the best ways.

"Mannn you fucking wrong as hell for that."

"Nah you wrong for dating that creature. Can't believe you hit that shit," Sol said weak as shit in the back and I couldn't help but laugh myself because that bitch wasn't that ugly but the way he kicked it, she was a beast.

"It was easy when hitting from the back because I can just focus on the ass but missionary won't it. She wanted to look at me and shit and kiss her and I was like hell no. I kicked her out quick as fuck."

"Didn't have to kick her out so quickly she was a nice girl, cooked the hell of a lamb chop, and I was this close to getting some pussy from her momma," said Modelo which caused Paco and Sol to throw paper.