Sahvin

I'm the captain. I'm the head bitch in charge. ~ Tiffany "New York" Pollard

Sahvin was the only sibling we had besides each other

Sahvin was the only sibling we had besides each other. When our mom died from a mass shooting at her job and our father was nowhere to be found, Sahvin took care of us. He never tried to find our dad to see if he would because he thought if you can leave your wife and your kids then you obviously didn't deserve them.

Sahvin was only nineteen when he took us in. A child himself trying to take in two kids, it wasn't easy, but he worked his ass off to do what he could for us especially with the help of my aunt.

The loss of my brother was like the loss of my heart. I thought losing my mom was hard but haven lost both killed me. I could feel myself slipping away and for awhile I didn't even want to talk to anyone,  but eventually I did. I wasn't as cheerful as before, in fact, I was a lot more hardened. The only side to get me to care anymore was my family and Montrell stupid ass, who happens to be calling me right now.

"Wassup Trellykins."

"You know I ain't never liked you calling me that shit. Not in elementary school, not middle school, none of it."

"I does what I want. Even when you dead I'm gonna tell them to put Trellykins on your headstone."

"Fuck a headstone, you know we doing cremation so I can stay lit forever."

"I think you need to stop smoking," I said lightly laughing at this dumb bitch.

"And I think your head need to get smaller, but we can't always get what we want."

I looked at the phone with a stank face, I know damn well he ain't just call out my five head like that.

"Nigga you know I can fire you."

"You can but you won't and anyway I was calling on business type of time."

"Ight nigga speak."

"We still crashing that party?"

"Hell yeah. I need to scope out this dude, anybody that pops out of nowhere suspect as fuck to me."

"I hear you."

"You betta, anyway don't be looking like a bum nigga."

"Bum nigga? I be fresh to death. Fuck outta here. Also I need you to get to the trap real quick."

"Something wrong?"