Morning

Tryna see if it feel what it look like
Been had an urge that I can't fight
It's a lot of time in one night
And I'm a little bark, but I'm all bite
Morning- Teyana Taylor ft. Kehlani

Her hands wrapped around my legs as they remained on her shoulder and her head remained bobbing in between them as she swirled her tongue around my clit

Her hands wrapped around my legs as they remained on her shoulder and her head remained bobbing in between them as she swirled her tongue around my clit. I moaned and writhed as her tongue dived deeper inside of me while I ran my fingers through her hair as she ate it.

As she looked into my eyes and start to flick her tongue against my clit some more, I felt my orgasm build up and she watch as I came directly on her tongue.She licked me clean as I grabbed the blunt from my nightstand table and I lit it.

"Why do you always have to smoke after?," Moét said and I just blew smoke out as I looked at her naked body.

"Something about it is therapeutic. Good head and good weed. The best type of combination," I said watching as she crawled over on top of me and laid on my chest then tried to reach for my blunt but I pulled back.

"Un uh my sista, you got to get your own," she just got and looked at me with her face scrunched up like bitch what the hell.

"Bitch I just ate your pussy, if you don't-"

"Ight baby," I puffed one more time before handing her that shit," you got that," I said seeing her taking a puff from that shit. Man that was sexy.

As Moét laid next to me smoking, I heard the sound of my phone vibrating. I reached to grab it and was met by a text from Saor.

Shoota🔫: code crip🔵♿

Me😻: nigga u can't just say code blue

Shoota🔫:naw we all know what that blue mean

Me😻:niggas🙄ight I'm on my way

"Let me guess, you got to go," she said as she stared at me with a slight pout on her lips and I just kissed them.

"Don't be like that, I just got some shit to handle but first," I got on top of her as I started to kiss down from her neck to her chest then back up to her lips," imma make sure you get yours," I said as I proceeded to go lower placing gentle kisses down her stomach and nipping softly at her thighs before suck on them. I then pressed my thumb against her folds as I dived my tongue into her. Her legs started to get closer and almost locked that I decided to wrap them around my shoulders as I dived in deeper than ever before and she was moaning so loud that I think her neighbors heard her. Fuck them honestly.