Don Diva

Ooh, he love the way I talk shit (He love that shit)
He love the way my attitude is on some boss shit (Boss shit)
Hunnid for the AP that don't cost shit (I'm rich, bitch)
'Cause I'm the Big Diva
A nigga can't tell me shit and a bitch
either (Nah)
Don Diva - Young M.A. ft.Rubi Rose

"Truffle butter on your PUSSY!,"I shouted as I twerked getting the orange juice out of the refrigerator and a cup to pour it in just as my sister finally decided to make her way home

Her hair was fucked all the way up, she was wearing some sweats and a shirt that I know she didn't walk out the house in and her walk was fucked all the way up. I already knew what happened but I didn't mind teasing her about it.

"So where have you been?"

"Church to repent after all the things that were just done to me. I'm delightfully sore and I can barely stand but my drought is now over so there's that."

"So are you going to see him again?"

"He still wants a second date but Its just so awkward."

"I could see how it would be awkward but you both are adults. You're making it out to be a bigger deal than it should be."

"Am I?"

"Yes."

"I just," she slammed her elbows down onto the counter and ran her fingers through her hair that was hanging on for dear life. Man I have to ask her what glue she used," I never did that before usually I wait a few more dates."

"Bitch its been five years, I'm surprised you didn't drop them draws the day you met him."

"Trust me, I wanted to."

"Well now you did," I said giving her a smirk then sipped on my orange juice.

"Whatever, I'm going to go shower and lay down."

"You didn't have work today?"

"I got morning dick and called out. I can barely stand right now, I'm not bout to be standing up all day."

"Look at you, calling out from work to get dick. I taught you well," I said with a smile and she rolled her eyes.

"You ain't teach me shit but whatever I'm going to shower."

"Try not to masturbate in the tub. The drain getting clogged up from your shit," I said and she stuck her middle finger up at me,"Ew that's twincest."

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me."

"Always but you're annoying sometimes."

"Its my job."

"I thought your job was licking cat," she said and I threw the roll of paper towels at her and she laughed, pick it up and placed it on the counter then walked away.