Delirium

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothin' else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely night
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I've found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you

(Can't Take My Eyes off You, Reneé Dominique)

Milan, 28 March 2019

My stomach convulsed and I threw out everything into the waiting toilet bowl. I slumped on the bowl, my hands gripped the seat and my eyes blurry from the tears. My head throbbing and I can feel fever was on its way. My mind thinking harder, where the hell did I go wrong? We all ate at the same cafe earlier this evening.

"Jo, let me in. You sound terrible.." he called from the outside of the bathroom. I hauled myself to the bathroom's door and pulled the knob. He walked inside and crouched down to me. "Fuck, you look bad." He pushed my hair back and reached for a small towel on the counter. He wiped my forehead and my face with it. I took the towel from him and wiped my hands and my neck.

"I'm a mess. I need a shower." I sighed.

"No. Just wipe your body and come back to bed. You don't need shower. You'll make the fever worse.." he took the towel from my hand and pulled me up gently. I shook my head.

"I need a shower. A hot one. That should kill the headache and chase away the fever. And this cramp.." I said referring to my stomach.

"What? It's almost midnight, Jo. For God's sake."

"I know it will work. It's in the book somewhere. It's a cure for fever." I said vehemently. He sighed.

"You are one bloody stubborn girl, you know that?" He said firmly. His face in deep frown.

"Just a few minutes. Then I'll come to bed." I gently shoved him through the door.

"Don't shower too long. Or I'll break the door and drag you out to bed." He said threatening me with his pouting. He insisted to sleep with me all nights from Milan until we came back to LA. He made the decision himself since we spent our wild night together in Lisbon. I can feel he was opened to move with me to another level of intimacy. He let me tried my new sexual knowledge on us and he indicated us to talk comfortably about our intimacy. Something I hope we could, but I knew I would need more times to reach that level of comfort with him.

"Hero.. please.." I said weakly. I seriously didn't have anymore energy to argue with him about this.

"Fine." He said shortly. I ignored him and took off my blouse. He stopped at the door. "I'll be in bed. Don't take too long, baby. Please." He said, softer. I bit my smile. My soft Hero. I didn't answer him but stripped naked as he closed the door behind him. That's what you get when Leo met Scorpio. Don't blame me. It's the fault in our stars.