The Peculiar Relationship

Oh, my God, what's happening? Thought I was fine
I told you I don't need your love like three, four thousand times
But that's a lie, no, I can't look you in the eye

So I did everything to push you all away
And finally you left and now I'm missin' you like crazy
And I cry, no I can't sleep alone at night

Look what you've done, look what you've done to me
I got everything I wanted, but you're everything
You're everything I want
Look what you've done to me
Didn't know I was alone 'til I was runnin' to your
Runnin' to your heart
Like magnets
Oh, my God, what's happening?
Look what you've done, look what you've done to me
I got everything I wanted, but you're everything
You're everything I need
I wanna tell you things and show you all the rest
Broadcast my emotions on the radio and take them off my chest
I hope you're listening
Are you? Are you?
And I'm spinning round in circles, spinning round in circles
Writing in my journal 'bout you
Wonder if it's over, I ain't gettin' closer
Think it's time I told you the truth
Somethin' about your face
I don't know whether to kiss it or punch it
If you don't get away from me right now
I swear to God, I swear..

(OMG What's Happening, Ava Max)

The smell of sausages invaded my nostrils early in the morning. I opened my eyes with confusion. Who the hell was cooking? And then everything came back to me. Must be him. I remember how hard last night for me to fall asleep knowing he was just across my room, sleeping. Everything seemed surreal. He was here in LA and ended up staying with me. I got out of bed and went outside to the kitchen. He wore a white shirt with the words Stella McCartney on the front and his gold chains dangling on his chest, the chimney sweep and the Scorpio pendant crossing each other, causing a small gold reflection on the island table. He was focused on flipping the sausages and tomatoes in one pan and making omelette on another pan. He was wearing trackies and barefooted. I padded softly on the floor, trying my best not to disturb him from his concentration. He looked like he belonged to the kitchen, effortlessly. He looked up and our eyes met. He smiled first. His hair looked wet and slick. He must had shower this morning.

"Look who's up early.." he said, teasing me. Knowing full well I was not an early bird. It was just barely 8.30am. I ran my fingers through my hair and realized how messed up my hair looked like. I gathered as much hair as possible and weaved them together into a tight bun.

"Leave it.." he said nonchalantly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

He pointed to my hair, "leave it down. You look like Bellatrix Lestrange. Charming." He said with a smile on his face.

"Bellatrix Lestrange? No! That's lunatic. Thank you for being subtle." I grimaced at him. He laughed. I pat my tight bun slowly, making sure nothing escaped to resemblance Bellatrix Lestrange. Seriously, Bellatrix Lestrange?

"Might as well called me Mad Hatter!" I rolled my eyes. He shook his head, still laughing. "Morning." I said with my raspy voice.

"Morning." He put two plates beside the stove, for our breakfast. "Sorry, I ransacked your fridge. Searching for anything to cook."

"It's all right. Smells good anyway." I sat on the stool, looking at him.

"How do you want your eggs?" He asked me, putting the sausages on the plates.