seina's ex and his new girlfriend

This is not a yanagi story.

One day, ayaka and seina's ex are at home watching a movie and seina's ex says"ayaka i am going to show you how much i love you but there will be something different in it later" ayaka says"what is it?" seina's ex says" i can't tell you and show you right now but you will know later." ayaka says"ok then."

Suddenly there is a sex scene in the movie and seina's ex says"ayaka i am going to show you how much i love you now, i will start normally but be prepared for the different part, you may or may not like it." as ayaka starts wondering what the different part is, seina's ex says"ok i will start showing you how much i love you now normally."

seina's ex starts kissing ayaka on her lips and she kisses back on his lips. Then he kisses her neck. After that, she puts one hand under the front of her cyclamen dress to feel her breasts over her bra and the other hand over the back skirt of her dress to feel her butt over the back of her panties.

After that, he uses the hand that was feeling her breasts over her bra and unzips the top of her dress and feels the back of her bra. he uses the hand that was feeling her butt over the back skirt of her dress to feel her area over the front of her panties over her dress.

Later, he tells ayaka"ayaka i am going to start the different part now." she says"can you tell me what it is?" he says"um you are going to be struggling and silent for a while." she says"what do you mean?" he says"wait here, i will get my things." she thinks'what can it be?' he comes back with his things and says"ok i will show you now." she says"show me what?" he says"we don't want to ruin the surprise right?" she says"yes but what surprise?" he says"come on, it will be fun." she says"how?..." but before she can continue, she sees him holding a petrol colour cloth towards her nose. he puts a cloth over her nose. when she wakes up, he puts the cloth on the floor beside him. she asks him"what is going on?" he says"i am going to start showing love to you now." she asks"how?" he says"this way." she says"in the normal way?" he says"no." after that, she sees him holding fern and burgundy ropes. she sees him holding a fern rope and going behind her. he ties her hands with fern rope. she sees him holding a burgundy rope and going towards her legs. he ties her legs with burgundy rope. she sees him holding terracotta fabric tape and going towards her mouth. he puts terracotta fabric tape on her mouth. she muffles for him to untape her mouth but he likes hearing her struggle for a while. he wants more mysterious interest so he ignores her.

She struggles to get free and muffles for him to untie her hands but he does not listen to her. instead, he uses the hand which was on the back of her bra to pull off her soft violet bra from the back. she continues struggling and muffling but he continues ignoring her and uses the hand which was on the back of her panties to pull down her bluebell panties from the back all the way down but it is blocked by the burgundy rope. he unties the burgundy rope to pull her panties all the way down and throw it somewhere.

She thinks'he is finally starting to untie me' but he ties back the burgundy rope back to the same place on her legs. she muffles for him to untie her legs but he feels her breasts under the front of her dress and her butt under the back of her dress. she squirms as she finds it ticklish but he does not like squirming and uses the hand which was on her breasts to feel her area under the front of her dress.

She feels weird that he is touching her area under the front of her dress but he likes it so he tells her"ayaka i am going to do something but i can't untie you yet." she nods for the first time. he then proceeds to flip up the skirt of her dress and gets a mustard condom. he pushes himself into her area and she makes muffled moans. he wants to hear more muffled moans so he pushes himself into her butt and she continues making muffled moans.

He wants to get to the real thing so he unties the fern rope from her hands and burgundy rope from her legs. She thinks'he is untying me for real.' after that, he takes off the terracotta fabric tape from her mouth. she says"i can finally talk now." he says"yes i am going to get to the real thing now." she says"which is?" he says"it will start as soon as i take off your dress entirely." she says"i don't get it." he says"watch." he flips the skirt of her dress back down and pulls the dress down her body.

She says"ok then what?" he says"i will show you." she says"show me what?" he says"this." he proceeds to pinch her left breast and suck on her right breast before sucking her left breast and pinching her right one. this makes her area wet and he says" already? wow, i guess i have no choice then." she says"what?" he says"let's start with the real fun part."

He widens her legs and pushes himself further into her area and she makes many genuine moans.