feelings of little sister or friend becomes more

Nancy inui is the little sister of inui sadaharu and yagyuu hiroshi's friend.

She is also in yanagi renji's class 3-F. she never talks to anyone except yanagi renji in his class.

In the tennis team, however, she talks most to yagyuu.

After tennis, when she is walking back with yagyuu, inui sadaharu comes to pick up his little sister nancy.

3 days later on a friday, yanagi visits inui for old times sake and he notices her sitting beside inui.

On monday in class, she talks to yanagi again. after that when tennis practice starts, she asks yagyuu to teach her.

The whole time when yanagi sees her when yagyuu teaches her tennis or interacting with her brother, he does notice her beauty and personality.

2 weeks later, yanagi finally realises he is in love with her after seeing her cute face and innocent beauty. he tells her, " i have fallen in love with you ever since i saw you with yagyuu or inui. at first, i thought you as inui's shy little sister and yagyuu's good friend and only had such feelings for you but as time goes on, i can no longer leave it as just that. you are the cutest girl i have ever seen, inui nancy. will you be my girlfriend?" she says"since when did your feelings change from love of a friend or little sister to real love?" he says "ever since you sat next to me and talked to me in class or with yagyuu at tennis but the chances that you had noticed was 0%."

Nancy said "really? I thought my chances of being with you was 0%." yanagi smiles slightly, "what i am telling you is 100% true."

Nancy smiles and tells him"you are my ideal type but the probability of you noticing it is 0%." yanagi tells her that he is surprised that is the case. she is glad her ideal type likes her even if she thought it was hopeless.