scared of getting hurt again

Galatea is tired of dating as she has been hurt by guys three times, the last guy who she was with for two weeks was the longest relationship.

Galatea hopes that someone can get her out of this problem but so far she has no luck at all so she just does her normal routine to try and forget about it.

As galatea is finishing her normal routine, a random guy suddenly grinds on her while covering her mouth with one hand and the other hand lifting up her skirt and letting it rest on her stomach then putting his hand in her panties while kissing her neck. As she struggles to get free, he unzips her blouse and lets it drop on the floor while putting his hand in her bra. She dislikes it and makes noise to signal to get free but he dislikes it and uses his hand that was on her mouth to gag her by going around her mouth with an aero blue handkerchief. She wants the handkerchief off her mouth but he ignores her and uses his other hand to tie her hands together with a tiffany blue bandana. She dislikes these and wants both of them off but he ignores her and pushes down her skirt which was lifted up onto the floor and takes his hand out of her bra.

She is still struggling to get free so he ties her hands to a chair with an aquamarine scarf and her legs with opal coloured rope. She sees herself only in underwear and wants him to bring her clothes but he blinds her with a cummerbund and covers her nose with a tie.

She doesn't like being totally in the dark but he ignores her and unclasps her bra and sucking on her breasts and in between them as well. He unties her legs to pull down her panties but ties it back to the chair to lick her area.

She wants to be out of there but he frees from her chair to press her butt and put his hands inside it. As soon as it  is done, he decides to let her be free from the chair but not remove the rest of the binds yet.