no one is better than you

Miyazaki is at home lying in bed watching tv wearing her t-shirt and shorts when yanagi comes home to visit her. However, when miyazaki looks at him, there is a smirk on his face and she knows that it is not a good sign.

Miyazaki looks at yanagi and wonders:why is he smirking, oh no not that. yanagi says"miyazaki you guessed right, i want to do exactly that." miyazaki says"which is what?" yanagi says"you'll find out now." with that, yanagi turns her over and pushes both sides of her panties into the middle of her butt and then does the same with her shorts. After that, he turns her back and pushes both sides of her panties into the middle of her nappy and then does the same with her shorts.

Miyazaki says"yanagi senpai, what is going on?" yanagi says"i want to prove that there is no one better than you as my words i feel are not enough and normal actions are too mimimal even if i like subtlety 99% of the time, so please allow me."

Miyazaki says"why is it not enough to do normal actions this time?" yanagi says"because your self esteem levels are not improving despite me telling you how you look fabulous all the time."  miyazaki says"really?" yanagi says"yes so let me continue." miyazaki says"ok."

Yanagi pinches her exposed butt and turns her back to pinch her exposed inner thighs and rub her exposed nappy.  After that, he puts his head under her t-shirt and rubs and kisses her slightly exposed breasts and stomach.

Yanagi then pushes her t-shirt up to the bottom of her bra. He pushes down her waistband of her shorts while still maintaining the current state of her shorts and does the same with her panties and leaving them in the same state.

He proceeds to kiss her forehead, nose and lips before kissing all the exposed parts above her t-shirt. He then kisses her stomach. He pushes her t-shirt to the top of her bra and continues using his head to rub and kiss it. He pushes down her shorts and unpinches it, leaving only her panties in that state.

He pushes her t-shirt above her head and uses it to tie her hair and kiss both sides of her neck and the back part originally above her t-shirt. After that, he pulls the straps of her bra down and unbuckles both the back and front of her bra taking it off before pinching her right nipple and breast and sucking her left nipple and breast and vice versa. He unties her hair and pulls down and unpinches her panties and continues pulling it down all the way down her legs.

Now that miyazaki is naked, yanagi takes off all of his clothes. He puts his hands in her hair and stops to put on a condom before continuing.