honeymoon

Yanagi and kirumi are on a honeymoon at a hotel in kanagawa. they are in their room when yanagi says"kirumi, let's go to the beach." kirumi says"but why?" yanagi says"i want to see you in a bikini." kirumi says"no, it's embarrassing." yanagi says"no it will be fine so let's go." kirumi says"fine then."

Kirumi changes into a sea blue bikini halter top and with a matching ruffled bottom covered by a pastel green sarong and ties her hair into two plaits, the top of the two plaits with copper ribbons and the bottom of the two plaits with bronze ribbons. yanagi says"you're so sexy kirumi, i can't wait till we reach the beach." kirumi says"ok then, let's go."

Yanagi and kirumi arrive at the beach. they play beach volleyball until it's lunch. during lunch while staring at kirumi, yanagi rubs her squeeze balls over her bikini top and feels her flower under her sarong and over her bikini bottom. after that when they are in a beach hut, yanagi gets a look in his eyes. yanagi says"kirumi i can't take it anymore." with that, he rubs her squeeze balls under her bikini top and feels her flower under her bikini bottom.

After that, he unsnaps her bikini top and unties her bikini bottom and slides them down. yanagi sucks on her squeeze balls and pushes into her flower. kirumi is about to start moaning but yanagi lifts her head up and puts a gold oxygen mask around her mouth to gag her and cover her nose so she cannot smell the surroundings as it is not important to him. he ties a pastel pink blindfold around her eyes.

Yanagi thinks"hm, this is fine but i shall do a little more." yanagi carries kirumi off and places kirumi on a wooden pole and wraps a silver thread around kirumi's waist to tie kirumi to it. he uses a pastel yellow thread to hang her wrists from a wooden pole and uses an icy violet thread to tie kirumi's feet to a wooden pole in the beach where there are a few guests.

Kirumi struggles to get free but yanagi unravels her plaits to cover her breasts. kirumi muffles for the first time to yanagi to untie the thread from her wrists but he just tightens her blindfold. kirumi muffles to yanagi for the second time to untie the thread from her feet but he just tightens her oxygen mask. kirumi muffles to yanagi for the third time to untie the thread from the wooden pole but he just tightens her sarong to cover her flower. yanagi does all this so no one can see kirumi naked.

Yanagi takes off her blindfold to let her see him kiss from her neck to her sarong. After that, he unties her wrists to kiss her arms. Next, he begins his second round by untying her feet and kissing her from her sarong to her feet. After that, he puts her hair away to kiss her squeeze balls and play with them. For the last round, he takes off her oxygen mask and unties her sarong to kiss her. After that, he unties her from the pole and sucks on her squeeze balls and puts himself in her.